Car accident - guess what it is...not my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car accident - guess what it is...not my car

now imagine if such accidents happened with the vert....the roof of those (the cvars in the accidents)probly help absorb some impact to an extent, a vert would probly fold into the size of an aveo5 since everything is just locking to eachother (the roof)

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Deer total cars too.
      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er

now imagine if such accidents happened with the vert....the roof of those (the cvars in the accidents)probly help absorb some impact to an extent, a vert would probly fold into the size of an aveo5 since everything is just locking to eachother (the roof)

ever see the crash test video of a vert? it does start to fold not quite aveo 5 size though

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
          Deer total cars too.
          Not that like.
          Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
          Originally posted by schenko
          If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
            Originally posted by determined419
            Deer total cars too.
            Not that like.

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

damnnnnn that sierra is fooked up

My progression thread
              Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
              Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
              In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
              Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
              Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

WOW nobody walked way from that
                sigpic
                Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

ever see the crash test video of a vert? it does start to fold not quite aveo 5 size though
                  i jus saw on youtube some crash test of verts, but they found that the best they've tested were the saab 9-3 vert and volvo vert, and they actually came out better than some cars with a full hard roof...yet, i would never think about buy either of them. i would rather a 335i vert. i saw on left lane, ppl have spied a camaro vert already

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

I'll take that GMC over this car any day in a crash.

[youtube:3i75typ7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-CjjLU8V4&feature=related[/youtube:3i75typ7]

Comment

woah
                      Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                        I see Canadian plates, so my vote is on moose.
                        Agreed. Looks like it's a Saskatchewan car. Either hit a moose or a grain silo. Immediate weight loss for those inside.
                        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

i jus saw on youtube some crash test of verts, but they found that the best they've tested were the saab 9-3 vert and volvo vert, and they actually came out better than some cars with a full hard roof...yet, i would never think about buy either of them. i would rather a 335i vert. i saw on left lane, ppl have spied a camaro vert already

[youtube:vjha46tc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYZARoxUnE[/youtube:vjha46tc]

Comment

holy shit ahuhn...thats worse than ive seen...you guys feeling safe in those verts? i wouldnt,

Comment

holy shit ahuhn...thats worse than ive seen...you guys feeling safe in those verts? i wouldnt,

it may look bad but i bet id survive. im actually more woried about road debris/ semi tires then i am being killed in a wreck

Comment

it may look bad but i bet id survive. im actually more woried about road debris/ semi tires then i am being killed in a wreck
                                i guess your talking about highway speeds there, chances of something off the road not deflecting off ur car and hitting you are slim to none, stuff going through the windshield is much more likely and would have the same chance of happening in sedans and coupes
                                2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                                Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                                Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                                Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Working...
                                X