X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturns Fate will be set in Next few Days

Originally posted by silverg6er
    ford dummy
    well I dident think it would be too hard.

Originally posted by newbiestyle
    omg! you mean that saturn could become acura's entry level devision?!
    they have one already its called Honda j/k
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
      ford dummy
      well I dident think it would be too hard.

but acura is a north american only car devision. Every else their called honda.

Comment

they have one already its called Honda j/k[/quote]

but acura is a north american only car devision. Every else their called honda.[/quote]

and the higher end hondas sold in europe are actually Acura's with a honda badge

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
        PSN: racin247
        Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

but acura is a north american only car devision. Every else their called honda.[/quote]

and the higher end hondas sold in europe are actually Acura's with a honda badge[/quote]

and thus the circle of douchy-ness is completed!

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

and the higher end hondas sold in europe are actually Acura's with a honda badge
              Actually it's the other way round. Some dumbasses just have more money than brains and is willing to pay a lot more for a Honda with another badge. Replace Acura/Honda with Infiniti/Nissan and Lexus/Toyota, same story.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

if gm ruins pontiac, and saturn spins off and goes independent with RELIABLE, STYLISH, AFFORDABLE cars, then i would defect in a HEARTBEAT. for gm to ruin the brand i have come to love, it would only be appropriate for me to turn around, go to the only other division that GM kicked to the curb, and support them. a virtual loogie spit in wagoner's face. priceless!
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                  if gm ruins pontiac, and saturn spins off and goes independent with RELIABLE, STYLISH, AFFORDABLE cars, then i would defect in a HEARTBEAT. for gm to ruin the brand i have come to love, it would only be appropriate for me to turn around, go to the only other division that GM kicked to the curb, and support them. a virtual loogie spit in wagoner's face. priceless!
                  actually, wouldn't that instead be more like mooning them from the window of a passing car?

Comment

actually, wouldn't that instead be more like mooning them from the window of a passing car?
                    EVEN BETTER!
                    2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                      Actually it's the other way round. Some dumbasses just have more money than brains and is willing to pay a lot more for a Honda with another badge. Replace Acura/Honda with Infiniti/Nissan and Lexus/Toyota, same story.
                      actually your being a bit thick headed, cause Acura's have alot more to them that hondas...the sophistication in design, technology, avail. awd etc, the Infiniti's are rwd to their counter part(supposed) nissans which are fwd, and lexus is the only one i think you are right in saying, i wouldn't pay for that over a toyota, i'd just go with German or a cts caddy

although i really like the G37x coupe

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

Comment

BTW, AWESOME!

Comment

If I cant get a Camaro and Pontiac dosent have a coupe I will be looking at Saturn for one if they make something/coupe (or still around lol) in two years when the G6 is payed off.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                              If I cant get a Camaro and Pontiac dosent have a coupe I will be looking at Saturn for one if they make something/coupe (or still around lol) in two years when the G6 is payed off.
                              one thing for sure, and it has to be said, for my own opinion, but despite me liking my 6, im not buying a fwd coupe again when im done with the 6

a camaro or Z/G37 would be nice. If saturn is going to make cars that are priced well, fuel efficient and all the other directions they said they are going to take, i dont see a great or amazing coupe coming along............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .but who knows

Comment

true but if cant get a camaro or pontiac coupe whos left in GM in that price range?! (coupe)

Comment

Working...
                                X