Houston 6ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Houston 6ers

Week after thanksgiving works for me, a Friday Sat or Sunday would be perfect for me. My only class on Friday lets out at noon

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

I can't do that, I'm going to New Orleans early Friday.
      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
        I can't do that, I'm going to New Orleans early Friday.
        Hey I'm from NOLA. Why that week there's nothing going on.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Taking my little sister to check out Tulane and Loyola. Gonna head down there Friday morning so she gets outta school and then we're gonna chill in the city, look at the schools and kick it in the quarter, shit like that. Coming back Sunday, but I gotta take her home in NE Louisana and then drive back here, not gonna feel like dealing with houston at that point
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Dave what day works best for u? Only days I could really do something would be Friday Saturday and Sunday

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
              Taking my little sister to check out Tulane and Loyola. Gonna head down there Friday morning so she gets outta school and then we're gonna chill in the city, look at the schools and kick it in the quarter, shit like that. Coming back Sunday, but I gotta take her home in NE Louisana and then drive back here, not gonna feel like dealing with houston at that point
              My mom went to tulane and a couple buds go there too. It's expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                My mom went to tulane and a couple buds go there too. It's expensive.
                I'm not payin for it, she's smart. She's got the TOPS deal over there that hooks up the in-state people. Plus she's an athlete (soccer n softball) and trying to get scholarships for athletics and/or academics. I just wanna go kick it in NOLA for the weekend and its an awesome excuse for both of us.

Originally posted by TXGT
                Dave what day works best for u? Only days I could really do something would be Friday Saturday and Sunday
                The weekdays work better for me cuz I'm going outta town that weekend (12/4-12/6). If we push it back to Friday the 11th I can do that, but that's one more week closer to Christmas and probably finals for some of you guys, so... not sure if that will work for you guys, but I'm good with it. The upside to it is that maybe a couple more peeps could show up.

Comment

Well, If I poop out another G6, I'd be in.

Comment

sounds painful

Comment

Only slightly....Only slightly

Comment

Man i dont know if its just bad luck but i havent seen any modded 6's out here in H-town. All the 6's I see i take another look just to see what mods have been done but nada.,... all stockers! So where all the performance 6's at? I'd like to see some...'specially someone with a GT-R

Comment

kingwood and UH is where i usually am.

Comment

I'm in Seabrook/clearlake area...

Comment

Bump for some Houston Sixers. Where ya'll at?

Comment

Guess Who Lives In Spring??? Off Louetta and 45???
                                Yep, that's me! Only I'm not in a G6 any longer.
                                "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                                X