Houston 6ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Houston 6ers

It doesn't matter to me, I will drive anywhere. However, Houston would be convenient since I could spend the night.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Ok, don't we have the people for a meet? What's the deal with this deal? Come on people! It's finally cooling down and we should get together. What up?!

BTW, when was the last meet around this area or in TX?
      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
        Ok, don't we have the people for a meet? What's the deal with this deal? Come on people! It's finally cooling down and we should get together. What up?!

BTW, when was the last meet around this area or in TX?
        march.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

that's it? wtf?
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

ill try and post up specifics of a meet in a few minutes.....

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Comment

Bump

Anyone interested in having the 6's together in H-Town?

Comment

I'm down

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

K. Don't know what your schedule looks like during the week. I was thinking a couple of us could get together at the Starbuck's on Westheimer, on a night there's a bunch of rice there. Like a Wednesday night or something, maybe Thursday if you don't have class on Friday. I gotta work the next couple weekends, so I wanna do it during the week. More of an informal meet, but still... something.

Mike, what about meeting at UH? Nice scenery over there.

Comment

It's impossible to go down Westheimer and not see a bunch of rice. I'm down for a meet in Houston though. Lets do it the week after thanksgiving.

I haven't looked around UH to see where there would be nice photo ops but I'll look on monday. Meeting there would be simple since the second I get in my car driving to UH is like going into autopilot.

Comment

SWEET!

I like the week after thanksgiving. Either Wed. the 2nd or Thurs. the 3rd. depending on Josh's schedule.

You got a good camera Mike? I have one that's decent but kinda old and only 5 mp's

Edit: Maybe even Rice, they have some nice spots over that way, idk

Comment

That would work.

And the only camera I have is my iphone

Comment

If whoever goes brings cameras, I'm sure between us all we could manage at least a few pics

Meet at UH or somewhere else?

Comment

Well I know of one place in Kingwood that could have some potention. It's a park right off of lake houston. I'll go take a pic of it when I get off work

Comment

Alright. Only thing is wherever we go is gonna have to have good lighting - gets dark early and this is shaping up to be an evening deal. I'm down for wherever though.

Comment

Working...
                                X