This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Audio Links

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Re: Car Audio Links

WOW...

You bored today???

the day has just started...

Comment

Very helpful
      Thanks!
      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

shibby

My progression thread
        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

One of the best sites that I have found to buy audio supplies from is www.woofersetc.com I have a hard time finding anyone that will beat their prices and great customer service.

__________________________________________________ _________________
          Current Mods:e-badged, Re-q5, Custom sub console, Tinted Tails, Custom fiberglass woofer box. 2 Memphis PR's
          In Progress:: Katskinz... Half way there! Painted trim

Comment

These are not really links to sites that you would purchase from. They are more for informational purposes then anything else.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I'd like to suggest Mp3Car.com. It's a good informational forum for anyone looking to do any kind of car PC setup.

And if you're adding informational sites, this one is specific, but Avic411.com is a forum dedicated to the Pioneer AVIC series of head units. Very helpful for anyone installing/modifying an AVIC unit like the new F-Series.

Comment

Working...
              X