New Mexico 6er's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Mexico 6er's!

I'm good with any time, as long as we set up a date with enough advance. So how many people do you think we could get to attend??

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Hmmm, we will figure something out, just need to find out when I get back... we might just have to hold off until June and do a meet then, that way it gives us all ample time to plan

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
      you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
      CarDomainMySpace

Comment

yeah that would be cool. and that would give us plenty of time to try and get as many people as we can to attend. id really like to try and make this one of the biggest g6 meets that this forum has ever had! that would be bad as fuck!!

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

one question guys....
          http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

Originally posted by vic1212
            one question guys....
            What's that?

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
            you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
            CarDomainMySpace

Comment

have u guys ever tried to put water inside the battery when your battery dies?

Comment

Originally posted by vic1212
                have u guys ever tried to put water inside the battery when your battery dies?
                idk but that dosent sound right
                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

what?

Comment

batters actually do have water inside them, but your only suppose to use distilled water. but if the car battery is dead completly, its better to just buy a new one. if the battery is not holding a good charge, then the water might be low, but its better to not even mess with putting water in the cells cuz you might mess it up or something. i know that when i use to work in a warehouse, we use to check the water lever on the batters on the electric floor jacks when they wouldnt hold a charge well, and most of the time, the water level would be really low. we would just fill them up and they would charge good again.

Comment

^so what's your suggestion?

Comment

Well it all depends.... If it's the factory battery you got with the car, I would swa it and buy a new one. The factory battery are nothing but crap. If you just keep the factory one and it's low of keeps dying, then your just gonna keep having tons of more problems.
                        If it's an aftermarket one that you baught at an auto parts store and it's giving you problems, I would take it back and trade it in for a brand new one since most will have at least a 3 year warrenty on them fromthe store. It's better to do that instead of messing with it yourself and trying to fill the water.
                        It's better to not really mess with them if you don't know what your doing or if your in the situations stated above

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Uhh... Delayed bump

I'm on Holloman here in NM... Anybody still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Waggs View Post
                            Uhh... Delayed bump

I'm on Holloman here in NM... Anybody still around?
                            Holy Thread revival!!
                            sigpic
                            MY PROGRESSION:
                            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
                            X