New Mexico 6er's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico 6er's!

All New Mexico 6er's post up in here! Anything that's N.M. related including possible meets, ways to recruit new members, or anything that's just interseting, don't be afraid to post!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Re: New Mexico 6er's!

hi my names colin and i'm an addict...

hey jon i just saw a white g6v6 with an rsw sticker...we should recruit him

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Sweet! If you see that car again, you should definitly leave him a note. Now that's it's finally starting to get warm, we really need to start trying to recruit and think of a different approach to getting more members on here from our area

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

there are a bunch of g6 gt's and gtp's down here near las cruces
        Current Mods :: 20% All around :: Painted Engine and Battery Cover :: CAI :: Pioneer Single Din w/Metra 2 Kit :: 2 Alpine type-r 10" subs

Comment

Cool. It would be sweet if you could get them on this site, this way we could have a decent sized nm meet.

And your in alamagordo?? I was just down there back in April and the beginning of may with my car. I wish you wouldve been able to meet up

Comment

Originally posted by staticteen
            there are a bunch of g6 gt's and gtp's down here near las cruces
            actually there are lots of GT's, 4 cylinders, and the V6's here.... rarely any GTP's or GXP's... there are one in el paso for GXP's but I think that's a coupe not sure.....
            http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

where are you from? Cruces im assuming??

Comment

yup

Comment

cool, well your like the only other member here besides me thats from nm. do you ever come up to alb. at all?

Comment

i wish but no

Comment

well its not really that far, maybe like 3 1/2 hours away. are there quite a bit of sixes down there or not even? im still trying to recruit members here in alb but it always seems like no ones ever interested

Comment

well i've been there before but i rarely go....

Comment

thats cool. you got any good pics of your 6 to post up??

Comment

that's the only one that i got for now

Comment

wheres it at?? i dont see anything

Comment

Working...
                              X