New Mexico 6er's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Mexico 6er's!

it's suppose to be on my sig but i can't get it to my sig for some reason (there's a url)
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

it just goes to your myspace and it says its private.....its ok, i didnt think it would be this big of a hassle. just post them up here whenever you decide to take more pics

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

well it's sorta like dan's but it's all stock... same color though and just barely passed the 40k miles

Comment

well dans is waaaayyyyy far from stock if its the same dan im thinking of. so are you looking to mod anything yet or just gonna keep it stock?

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

idk..... i might change it up a lil bit.... since now the car has all the dents and scratches by people WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PARK!!!!!! (@college students)

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
              well dans is waaaayyyyy far from stock if its the same dan im thinking of. so are you looking to mod anything yet or just gonna keep it stock?
              On a side note, expect to a mini-meet in May, I'm going to find Orlandomon and get him to meet up with us if he still his 6

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

nice..

Comment

really?? where are you looking to have that meet at??

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                    really?? where are you looking to have that meet at??
                    How about Las Cruces? Or maybe Deming? Or even Truth or Consequences? Us 6ers in El Paso can meet at any of these locations, and anyone from NM can meet there, plus any AZ 6ers... sort of like a tri-state meet

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads

My Progression Page
                    CarDomainMySpace

Comment

damn, that would work! this is exactly what ive been trying to set uo for awhile now but no one has seemed interested. im trying to recruit new members here in albuquerque and i think now that its getting warmer, ill be able to have some success. im really gonna try my best to get new people. that would be cool to have a decent sized meet

Comment

Well, I know me and Orlandomon are in El Paso, just have to see if he is still around and still has the 6, as I haven't heard much from him in a while, and there are you NM 6ers, and I'm sure I can get the AZ 6ers to show up, heck, if I can, I might try to make this a Pontiac meet, with us 6ers and other Pontiacs there too

My Progression Page
                        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

haha i hope i can make it there

Comment

That would be sweet! And if we have it in las cruses, then you better make it since that's where you live! Hehe. So when are you guys looking for this to all take place??

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Hmmm, well that depends on when I get back from Iraq, but how about the 8th of May, that might work... just depends really...

My Progression Page
                              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

idk i think i have exams that week

Comment

Working...
                                X