Arizone 6ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona 6er's!

All Arizona sixers or anything Arizona related, post up in here! Anything that has to do with possible meets, new members, or just to talk about the extremely hot weather, let's talk about it!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Re: Arizona 6er's!

how bout dem cardinals

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Re: Arizona 6er's!

stfu ahuhn DD

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
        I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Re: Arizone 6ers

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

does anyone in phoenix know of anywhere i can get my tails tinted? I was looking around online and found this place called sainz.... site looked legit, but went by it this morning and ya looked like a chop shop. actually it might have been since out back (next doorish) there was some dude using a torch on a car.

I called they quoted me at $99 , thought it was kinda steep seeing i only paid $160 to get my whole car done but that was back in Ohio.

Suggestions, prices you know of from personal experiences, or hell do you know where i can get VHT Nightshades at around here?
            Current: 05 GT Sedan Black, 15% tint, Debaged Except For Arrow, Black Painted Headlight Bezels, Black Eye Lids, Color Matched Grills.

Future Mods: Blue Painted Calipers, 18-20" Wheels and Tires, Underdash Interior Lighting, Complete Sound System Cooming Soon...

Comment

i havnt been able to find any vht here so i just ordered mine on ebay and did it myself. I know for sure there is abunch of places that will do it in downtown mesa. Like country club and the 60...

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
              I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Anyone live near Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca area? I'm moving down there from Tampa, FL in a couple of months...
                2005 Granite Metallic G6 GT: 5% Tint all around, 20" chrome rims (don't remember the company), black emblem overlays, black calipers by Duplicolor, 2-12" MTX subs (getting rid of), MTX Amp, debadged
                Working on: Color matched headlights, interior pieces and side mirror caps (paint ordered)
                Future Mods: 20" black ADR Propulsion, Eibach lowering kit, DDM HIDs 6000k, tint tails, Pioneer AVH-P3200

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tcallahan
                  Anyone live near Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca area? I'm moving down there from Tampa, FL in a couple of months...
                  good lord man, that's almost to the AZ/Mexico border!!! Us Arizonians stay away from those parts!!!!
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                    Originally posted by tcallahan
                    good lord man, that's almost to the AZ/Mexico border!!! Us Arizonians stay away from those parts!!!!
                    haha, is it THAT bad down there? I don't have a choice. The Army says I go to Sierra Vista, I go to Sierra Vista.
                    2005 Granite Metallic G6 GT: 5% Tint all around, 20" chrome rims (don't remember the company), black emblem overlays, black calipers by Duplicolor, 2-12" MTX subs (getting rid of), MTX Amp, debadged
                    Working on: Color matched headlights, interior pieces and side mirror caps (paint ordered)
                    Future Mods: 20" black ADR Propulsion, Eibach lowering kit, DDM HIDs 6000k, tint tails, Pioneer AVH-P3200

sigpic

Comment

^well for the service is one thing but to live down there as a civilian.....no thanks! With all the immigration stuff going on right now the drugs coming across and those carrying them have become much more violent.

SOLUTION::

make the damn entire AZ/Mexico border a bombing range for Luke AFB and all the southern CA AFB's and anyone else who wants to use it. Sure feel free to start walking across but a 500 pound bomb might pound you into the ground.........
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

haha, Yeah from what I hear there isn't much to do in Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca anyway and most people just go up to Tucson. I plan to stay AWAY from the Mexican border though. Luckily I'll be living on Fort Huachuca in the family housing so I won't have to worry about violence really.

sigpic

Comment

what up yall im down in Tucson, AZ would love to get a bunch of the 6ss together. would love to find a place to tune my 3.5l V6 too.

Comment

Im in Tucson ; )
                            fort huachuca (however thats spelled) is near by i think 2 hours id say never been there

G6 meet in Tucson will be niceee!
                            Sammmay.<3

Comment

So who was up at the Best Buy in Surprise on Sunday night?? I was up there buying the 25th anniversary Wii just for the hell of it since it included mario bros. I saw your car, silver with G6Performance stickers on it. Waited around and by the time I was walking back you were already in the car leaving!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X