X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Features

thanks and great job sofar!
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
      Originally posted by bigs4610
      Woody, for the new themes... is it feasible to use transparent g6performance.com logos?

I remember a thread that I had made a black, and a white one in....

im sure the photoshop buffs could put together images to match each theme...

just a thought

that looks awesome!!

Woody we need this!! Our logo with a transparent backround! Ive been trying to get one for months now.
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

hey what happened to the vendor things (cant remember what there called) on every page there gone?
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

great job Erik!
          thanks for the new smileys too, i've been hopin we'd get a rofl smiley

Originally posted by acxdarlene
          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

I was foolin with it last night but got tired and went to bed cause I class I'm gonna get on that, moving who's online I the aero themes to the top and another small bugfix tonight.

Looks like I have one more thing to do too Since the aero theme used a new template I forgot to add those to the stylesheet ... That's taking priority tonight.
            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

You were quick to put your touch on this site now weren't you:P..anyways great job
              Current Mods: CAI Short Ram K&N filter-Custom Magnaflow exhaust system- Xenon tails and headlights(Light Blue)-Debadged trunk-4 inch exhaust tip-15% Tint Back
              Future Mods: 18 inch Gtp rims-Vms Tune (Want it BAD!)- Appearance mods

Comment

Hey Woody, what about quoting a smiley and it not showing up unless you add a space first?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                  Hey Woody, what about quoting a smiley and it not showing up unless you add a space first?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Comment

Like that^^^

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Ya Tom was telling me about that too. I'm gonna fix the problem with banners not on the screen in the new themes, as that's a priority, and i should be able to throw the user's online thing to the top in the new aero themes at the same time. The quote thing will be done after that.. I'm getting on it tonight. Worst case they'll be done tomorrow night depending if I go to the bar again w/ my sister and her friends
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Ok seriously who's leg do i have to hump around here to get a damn smiley named for me!!!
                          2009 PONTIAC G8
                          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                              Ok seriously who's leg do i have to hump around here to get a damn smiley named for me!!!

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                                is there a feture you can turn on that makes people search for the answer to there question about intakes exhaut and turbos B4 there allowed to post?

Put it in the !

And shouldn't this one also be named after Popsicle/Brian?

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Working...
                                X