X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Features

Originally posted by determined419
    I knew this smiley would come in handy

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

it can be used after like any of my posts

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
        Woody, for the new themes... is it feasible to use transparent g6performance.com logos?

I remember a thread that I had made a black, and a white one in....

im sure the photoshop buffs could put together images to match each theme...

just a thought

that looks awesome!!
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Go to simple light green or purple and it's up like that.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

oh look.

Comment

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                I like the simple dark ones, I just switched to simple dark green.

edit: the who's online is on the bottom
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                  i just did... i think its just cuz its white up top also.. so it blends in..

My progression thread
                  Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                  Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                  In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                  Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                  Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

This smiley will come in handy for the turbo threads.

Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                    Originally posted by schenko
                    If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

The server maintenance I mentioned before is now complete. All is well!!
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I believe this smiley should be Sir Woody's Avitar
                        Thank God I only have to change the Blinker Fluid, nothing major!! Honey where do we keep the blinker fluid??

Comment

Good job Woody. I hope all the improvements aren't going to have a negative effect on your post whoring. I'd hate to see productivity take over. I'm pumped I can do this easily now: Blue Man Group ftw! No more copy and pasting

I always like on other forums the ability to mouseover a thread link and have it pop up a little display of the first post text. I forget what forum software they use that allows that(vbulletin?), but maybe theres a way to hack it to work in phpbb3. That would be swell

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

is there a feture you can turn on that makes people search for the answer to there question about intakes exhaut and turbos B4 there allowed to post?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

woody on the new simple dark themes can you put "whos online back on top" please?

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                                woody on the new simple dark themes can you put "whos online back on top" please?
                                That's on my TODO list.. I'll get to it tonight if I got time.
                                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                                2005 CGM GTO.
                                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X