• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Picture Thread (The Trilogy) *NWS*

Is that stock green??

Comment

its called synergy green and its a limited edition Camaro from GM

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
        Except the color. It looks like I ate Taco Bell, then proceeded to take a giant shit. From that shit, they used a paint brush and made this color.
        LOL
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I'd rock that shit!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I saw this color as well just yesterday at the kokomo dealership. It had black racing stripes and it looked like shit...and it was a V6...

But then I saw couple other nice ones like a white with red stripes.
            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

that color is nasty as hell, Dupli Color makes a rattle can called Grabber Green-looks almost identical.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Number one rule in selling your car, don't show that your retarded by showing your license plate. Found this on Cars.com

Link: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?t...mp;aff=national

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Haha what an idiot! Lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

oops, guess I should change my plate then
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Nice, you cant get away with that in my state

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I dont know dude. I remember this plate being on the news like a year or so ago.
                          WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

^lol that is absolutely hands down AWESOME!!!

Comment

Woody's other ride...

Wow Cali's pretty cool about lic plates.... go figure... they are tuff on dumb shit and easy on shit I thought they would be on...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Booo. CT requires numbers to be seperatated. Ex... ABCD 12... or 1234 AB... and you can only have one section of #'s and one of Letters.. so example A 1 B 2 C 4 would not work.
                                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                                2005 CGM GTO.
                                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X