X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Connecticut 6ers

Lucky I just went to the games and stuff
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Unfortunately I was to young to remember most of it.

Comment

If your going to Fairfield you must be about the same age as me. I graduated 2006 @ Nonnewaug in Woodbury, born 1987. I can remember the games I went to at least They moved out in 1997 so I was 10 then.
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Born 1990

Comment

AH so you were just 7 no wonder

Damn 1990 that means you cant get drinks at hooters either

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I know. Life is beautiful

Comment

It's not that bad Think about it... what GOOD bars and stuff are there in Connecticut? NOTHING. You're lucky you got the only Bdub's in the state near you :lol;

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Very true

Comment

bump...

it may be a bit of a ride, but come join us fellow tri state area 6ers at raceway park on June 20th.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25027
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I just bought a clear license plate cover. On the packaging it stated that they are not legaly responsible if in using their product you get ticketed. Are clear covers illegal in CT?

Comment

Originally posted by EnfieldG6
                        I just bought a clear license plate cover. On the packaging it stated that they are not legaly responsible if in using their product you get ticketed. Are clear covers illegal in CT?
                        Yep. Clear ones are 100% legal.I put them on the GTO the other week.

Tinted ones are not. The tinted ones, even lightly tinted are illegal. Brother in law got ticketed for that.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by EnfieldG6
                          Born 1990
                          same here.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I needy some help. I tried to change my 3rd cylinder in my 3.5 and couldnt figure it out anyone in CT or southern Mass wanna gimme some help if i drive to you?

Comment

PM being sent..

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X