X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Im the only active CT G6er. Hadriel
    posted two posts a 3 days ago, but beside that no one since like May has posted, and the only one close to me is Hadriel with 117 posts.

I'm still here. just not as often as others.
    2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

Re: Re:

Originally posted by Hadriel
      Im the only active CT G6er. Hadriel
      posted two posts a 3 days ago, but beside that no one since like May has posted, and the only one close to me is Hadriel with 117 posts.

I'm still here. just not as often as others.
      You're alive!
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Re: Connecticut 6ers

~Jordan~

Comment

sheesh.... CT is deff lacking in the 6er area... when it comes to members ... LOL

ERIK,

It's not FAIR ... ha-ha
          ~Jordan~

Comment

If anybody happens to looks at this from CT, the few of us, meet just across the border in NY (Hour from Waterbury/Danbury area) on Saturday! Look in the East Coast topic!
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Ellington CT right here

Comment

Me and the heavy chevy rep`in south windsor.
                I am teh fan boi!!!!11

01 S10 ZR2 "TYCO"

Comment

Originally posted by GXPfanboi
                  Me and the heavy chevy rep`in south windsor.

I was up there the other week twice going to the Airport. Next meet you'll have to swing by.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Will do.
                    I am teh fan boi!!!!11

01 S10 ZR2 "TYCO"

Comment

Hopefully you'll be the only other active CT G6P member besides me And Hadril.. but he's only on every few months.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Damn.....
                        I am teh fan boi!!!!11

01 S10 ZR2 "TYCO"

Comment

Just adding my name to the CT roster!

Pawcatuck - between Mystic and the RI border...

PMJ

Appearance: Tints (35% sides, 20% rear); Chrome Emblem Overlays; De-Badged; Red Calipers; RagingNets Cargo Net; SRP Racing Pedals; XenonDepot 6500k lows; LED Tails & 3rd Brake Light
                          Performance: Crab CAB; WAMS 93 Tune
                          Sound: Kenwood DNX-8120; Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Amp powering JBL GTO627 Fronts & Infinity Kappa 693.9i Rears; JL Audio Slash 250/1v2 Amp powering JL Audio 13TW5 12" Subwoofer

Comment

Hopefully you'll be the only other active CT G6P member besides me And Hadril.. but he's only on every few months.

woody looks like you have 2 new ones

fox and the other guy in vector thread..cant remember name

maybe you can hook them up with dashhawk and relearn?

Comment

Originally posted by foxwoodsdicedealer

PMJ
                              Niccccce!!! My parents will be in your town this weekend. They're heading to R.I. for a long weekend, and going to Foxwoods one night. Check out the meet we're having at the Big-E this weekend!

I love the Mystic seaport and Aquarium.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by foxwoodsdicedealer

PMJ
                                Niccccce!!! My parents will be in your town this weekend. They're heading to R.I. for a long weekend, and going to Foxwoods one night. Check out the meet we're having at the Big-E this weekend!

I love the Mystic seaport and Aquarium.
                                Unfortunately, as my name implies I am a dealer at Foxwoods and will be working all weekend (as always). I'd love to hook up with someone in the area who has a dashhawk at some point. I just received my Vector tune today and will hopefully get it installed in the next day or 2 but will need to do that crank re-learn...

PMJ

Appearance: Tints (35% sides, 20% rear); Chrome Emblem Overlays; De-Badged; Red Calipers; RagingNets Cargo Net; SRP Racing Pedals; XenonDepot 6500k lows; LED Tails & 3rd Brake Light
                                Performance: Crab CAB; WAMS 93 Tune
                                Sound: Kenwood DNX-8120; Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Amp powering JBL GTO627 Fronts & Infinity Kappa 693.9i Rears; JL Audio Slash 250/1v2 Amp powering JL Audio 13TW5 12" Subwoofer

Comment

Working...
                                X