Opinions on if I got a lemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions on if I got a lemon

I agree about the tires. When I purchased the car, it came with Continentals (P225-50-17). These tires have been nothing but problems. I don't have a lemon, just that I have four rubber lemons. I pur Kumho Ecsta's in the front and have liked them. I plan on getting the same for the rear...

I live where city county and state road crews are lazy in the winter, or at least last winter. I was hitting pot holes that either I couldn't avoid or were hiding with water or slush. It took them about two months to start filling the holes. This ruined my front tires and I had to have them replaced last spring. Come to find out from when I was getting my brake lights fixed, the dealer let me know why my car started to make a rumbling noise in the rear. They said that I need a four wheel alignment and to replace the two rear tires now. I had one of them replaced one year after purchasing the car because the original one got destroyed due to construction on my street.

I have replaced the two fronts and the rear passenger, which will have to be replaced along with the last original. I'm assuming that it will cost me $250 for the tires and hopefully no more that $100 for the alignment. Am I right on the price of the alignment, or is it more?
    End Communication...

Comment

lol he bent it some how probably the way he sits and it wouldnt raise lower properly. atleast they replaced it under warranty
      2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
      2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

I havnt had any real problems with my 6 yet..i think i may have warped the rotors..how long do you think i can go on them before i seriously needa get them replaced?? other than the rotors, and the rattles from the speakers I havnt had any problems with my car

What kinda tires are you getting put on your car?! cuz i had my rear 2 tires replaced a month ago and it was almost
        $400(around 185 a piece) they were the cheapest tires i could find for the car, and i have no idea how much alignment will be.

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
          I havnt had any real problems with my 6 yet..i think i may have warped the rotors..how long do you think i can go on them before i seriously needa get them replaced?? other than the rotors, and the rattles from the speakers I havnt had any problems with my car

What kinda tires are you getting put on your car?! cuz i had my rear 2 tires replaced a month ago and it was almost
          $400(around 185 a piece) they were the cheapest tires i could find for the car, and i have no idea how much alignment will be.

untill it annoys you enough or you cant safley stop the car cause it shakes so bad

and alignments are typicaly like $70ish

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

UPDATE:

30,100 miles... entire steering rack had to be replaced again. 2nd time in 7 months.

SWO #21. PeanutEnvy- Official Dirt Track Racer/Dirk Diggler
            Originally posted by G6Performance
            Your username cracks me up

Comment

why?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

have you been bringing it to the dealer each time, is they suck!
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                X