X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009.5 PART NUMBERS

Originally posted by rtied
    Are there any part numbers available for the 2009.5 steering wheel and gauges?
    The steering wheels look the same to me

Comment

LE5 and LY7 in mph is either 15925798 or 20818950
      LZ4 and LZ9 in mph is either 15925800 or 20818951
      LE5 and LY7 in kph is 20818953

as far as the steering wheels
      09.5 leather w/ paddle shift 20763992
      09.5 leather w/out paddle shift 25883252
      09.5 with burled walnut trim 25883249

Comment

Originally posted by gt08
        The steering wheel has different cruise/audio controls related to the new radio and DIC in gauges. (Not sure if anything else is different)

And thanks myredg6gtp.

Comment

Originally posted by gt08
          The steering wheel has different cruise/audio controls related to the new radio and DIC in gauges. (Not sure if anything else is different)

And thanks myredg6gtp.
          That's just the controls. Andy (ahuhn) has them on his vert. They started putting those in MY2008.

The only major difference is starting 2009.5 the paddle shift is available, which is of no use to any of us before that.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I may be mistaken but I think the controls are different. The 2009.5 coupe that I drove had an "INFO" button on the cruise control that changed the DIC in the dash gauges. Also the steering wheel radio control had a phone button and the up/down arrows switched between presets.

My 2009 Vert has steering wheel controls that are missing the info button and has a "1-6" button instead of the phone button.

After driving both I really wish that I would have spent more time trying to track down a 2009.5 vert, because I like the newer radio and HVAC controls a ton more.

I'd like to swap out for the newer. As far as I can tell so far, I'd need a new radio, HVAC control, instrument cluster, steering wheel controls, and maybe BCM (anything else?). I'm not sure how the bluetooth exactly integrates with the new system so maybe also some parts with that (though I could go without that feature if it were a huge pain). Is it possible? Any thoughts/advice would be welcome.

Comment

Right... I forgot about that. They relocated the DIC to the cluster, so those are DIC controls.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I may be mistaken but I think the controls are different. The 2009.5 coupe that I drove had an "INFO" button on the cruise control that changed the DIC in the dash gauges. Also the steering wheel radio control had a phone button and the up/down arrows switched between presets.

My 2009 Vert has steering wheel controls that are missing the info button and has a "1-6" button instead of the phone button.

After driving both I really wish that I would have spent more time trying to track down a 2009.5 vert, because I like the newer radio and HVAC controls a ton more.

I'd like to swap out for the newer. As far as I can tell so far, I'd need a new radio, HVAC control, instrument cluster, steering wheel controls, and maybe BCM (anything else?). I'm not sure how the bluetooth exactly integrates with the new system so maybe also some parts with that (though I could go without that feature if it were a huge pain). Is it possible? Any thoughts/advice would be welcome.
                Bluetooth is integrated into the VCM (onstar module). I saw a bulletin awhile back and GM said the bluetooth modules will not work in previous years. So that means as of right now you cant upgrade.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                4 door mafia
                93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                8000k hid's
                Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                13.207@107.11
                330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Part number for the outside mirrors? And do they come painted or just primered?

Comment

sedan mirrors
                    15278129-LH(molded in black)
                    15278128-RH(molded in black)
                    25861451-LH(paint to match)
                    25861450-RH(paint to match)

coupe-conv. mirrors
                    15824509-LH(molded in black)
                    15824510-RH(molded in black)
                    25861986-LH(paint to match)
                    25861985-RH(paint to match)

Comment

Question! when i take the part numbers from here for the AC CONTROL, and the CD PLAYER WITH USB, and call my dealer they say that cant find the part and they are not right part numbers, if i order them online will i get the right part???? i am looking to put the new style radio and ac controls in my 06 g6!

Comment

those are the correct numbers. I just checked the availability on both and the ac control is available at the lansing, mi pdc. The radio is a direct ship piece, but it is available.

Comment

thanks!!!!! will the new ac and radio work in a 06 G6??

Comment

What are the part numbers for the rear impact bar for an 09 sedan, with the gxp and without. Are they the same?
                            Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Same number-25901042

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                              4 door mafia
                              93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                              8000k hid's
                              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                              Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                              13.207@107.11
                              330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

anyone have a part number for the GXP sedan hammerhead spoiler? and the 09.5 HVAC controls is the automatic climat control right? if it is would it just plug in in place of the manual HVAC in my 08 and work?

Comment

Working...
                                X