This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Un-Official Scanner device 0-60 and 1/4 mile t

Stupid work computers won't let me access that. But judging by the pictures it's a simple bluetooth OBDII like what i've gotten.

Would any bluetooth OBDII sensors work then? In short what I'm asking is if I pay the $5 for the app, can I use my current bluetooth OBDII reader and get all the availabilities of the DashBoss?

Comment

Originally posted by Waggs View Post
      Stupid work computers won't let me access that. But judging by the pictures it's a simple bluetooth OBDII like what i've gotten.

Would any bluetooth OBDII sensors work then? In short what I'm asking is if I pay the $5 for the app, can I use my current bluetooth OBDII reader and get all the availabilities of the DashBoss?
      I'm sure it would not work. I think there was a thread where users here were listing the Android apps they have and what they could do. Try to search for it or maybe someone will remember it and post the link here...
      CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

grab the torque app for the android system and a elm 327 frome ebay should be 15 bucks

here's some fun i had

the estimated hp thing sucks though
        Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

lol holy cow 329 horse power

Comment

Working...
          X