X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Un-Official Scanner device 0-60 and 1/4 mile times

Originally posted by mi04se1
    Is it allowed to post a vehicle other than a 6? I didnt test mine yet, Im still taking it easy until break-in.
    that would be pointless. go post it over at g8board.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

2009 G6 GXP Coupe crabs opt 3, MMS Headers and flex pipe, GTR exhaust, vector 93 oct tune and racingline race series MMIs stock shitty GY eagle LS2s

1st 0-60 run 5.51s

2nd 0-60 run 5.47s

1st 1/4 mile run 13.90 @ 101.4mph

2nd 1/4 mile run 13.89 @99.4mph

Comment

WOW!

Thats incrediable! I thought my 5.8 I pulled out before was great for the GTP! Those numbers are shocking and back to back 5.5s. I never was able to get back to back 5.8s.

I will add you in next day or so!
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Re: Un-Official Scanner device 0-60 and 1/4 mile t

Expect some 0-60 times from me soon when I get some new Michelin tires. I just got a OBD-II scanner tool which has a track slip and dyno function. I'd shoot for 1/4th mile times but there is no where close to legally drive that fast.
          2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
          GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
          Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

great times. hmm never thought about using my dashawk to do that. I should try it out.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

When you all purchased your DashHawks do you know what version it was? I looked on the MSD website and it showed the G6 but not the 08 with the 3.6. I am just making sure before I buy it because I would prefer not to have a $300 paperweight lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlkGXP View Post
                When you all purchased your DashHawks do you know what version it was? I looked on the MSD website and it showed the G6 but not the 08 with the 3.6. I am just making sure before I buy it because I would prefer not to have a $300 paperweight lol
                CLICKY

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

THX U! Unfortunately the store isn't open atm lol

Comment

The dash hawk I know works for the 08 Torrent GXP with the 3.6L

2013 Mustang GT
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

sooo does anyone know if buying a dash hawk even work it now i just wanted it to time the 0-60 and to see what the temps of things are on my car?

Comment

Originally posted by 08gxp3.6 View Post
                        sooo does anyone know if buying a dash hawk even work it now i just wanted it to time the 0-60 and to see what the temps of things are on my car?
                        Dash hawk will work, but I don't know if there even still being made. May want to search other scanners like the dash hawk that maybe more modern. Dash hawk does work on all the G6 years and trims. It will do your 0-60 times, trouble codes, air intake temps etc. About only thing the Dash hawk does but the G6 doesn't support it is fuel pressure. I still use my Dash Hawk on my new Mustang GT.

2013 Mustang GT
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Originally posted by dre256 View Post
                          Dash hawk will work, but I don't know if there even still being made. May want to search other scanners like the dash hawk that maybe more modern. Dash hawk does work on all the G6 years and trims. It will do your 0-60 times, trouble codes, air intake temps etc. About only thing the Dash hawk does but the G6 doesn't support it is fuel pressure. I still use my Dash Hawk on my new Mustang GT.
                          ok so you think if i searched some of these older threads and found a link that still works and sells dash hawks that it would work?

Comment

Originally posted by 08gxp3.6 View Post
                            ok so you think if i searched some of these older threads and found a link that still works and sells dash hawks that it would work?
                            they no longer make the dashhawk, you can find used ones. the newest form is the DashBoss. which requires an iOS platform

Comment

So what exactly are you going to be paying the $184.99 for over at WAMS for the Gateway Kit?

Sidenote : I have a bluetooth OBDII tool. And a $2 program on my Android phone that gives me more than enough information (none that will calculate 1/4 miles times nor a 0-60, but I could find a program to do so)

I'm just curious as to what the Gateway kit PHYSICALLY is...

Comment

Originally posted by Waggs View Post
                                So what exactly are you going to be paying the $184.99 for over at WAMS for the Gateway Kit?

Sidenote : I have a bluetooth OBDII tool. And a $2 program on my Android phone that gives me more than enough information (none that will calculate 1/4 miles times nor a 0-60, but I could find a program to do so)

I'm just curious as to what the Gateway kit PHYSICALLY is...
                                Clicky

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X