Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades

I Tried everything and those Rain-X wouldn't work... I went to Advance Auto and OEM replacement blades and snapped them right on.......

Comment

Originally posted by My08GT
      I Tried everything and those Rain-X wouldn't work... I went to Advance Auto and OEM replacement blades and snapped them right on.......

Comment

i like em
        V.M.S. 93 Stealth ECM/TCM....
        Red Duplicolor calipers...
        Royal Purple 5W30..
        Crab Cab 04.

Comment

they arnt the best blades, they sit higher then the stock ones, and not the best quality either.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Kinda late with this but anyways...
            I bought a pair from Walmart, the DS was about $24, PS about $22. I read the destructions and managed to get the DS on after about five minutes of playing with it and the new clip. The PS didn't even come with the right adapter clip. So, seeing as how I was traveling, it was raining and my other one was crappy, I rolled on with just the DS with the Rain-X and PS with stock. The PS worked better with the stock blade!

So, to me, I've always bought the cheaper Anco blades and shouldn't have strayed from that. Disappointed with the Rain-X and the price. Would I recommend them? No, save a few bucks and get something else. However, after reading the other posts, I did not apply the Rain-X coating to the windshield so I do not know how that would have affected the performance, if any. The blade also sits higher and seems to be more affected by higher speeds than stock blades - smearing and what not.
            Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I gotta grab some today.....its that time of year. I wonder what they will have.
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                Kinda late with this but anyways...
                I bought a pair from Walmart, the DS was about $24, PS about $22. I read the destructions and managed to get the DS on after about five minutes of playing with it and the new clip. The PS didn't even come with the right adapter clip. So, seeing as how I was traveling, it was raining and my other one was crappy, I rolled on with just the DS with the Rain-X and PS with stock. The PS worked better with the stock blade!

So, to me, I've always bought the cheaper Anco blades and shouldn't have strayed from that. Disappointed with the Rain-X and the price. Would I recommend them? No, save a few bucks and get something else. However, after reading the other posts, I did not apply the Rain-X coating to the windshield so I do not know how that would have affected the performance, if any. The blade also sits higher and seems to be more affected by higher speeds than stock blades - smearing and what not.
                glad someone else had a "wonderful" experience with them. stocks work much better. and they dont fall off when you go to clean the window like the rain-x do

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Im not buying stock......sooooo Ill let ya know what ends up in my plastic 2 million year life span take home bag.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I ended up with the michelin radius. Went DS 24 and PS 22. They sit a little higher than stock, not as high as Rain-X and work sooo much better. Plus, they're only $12.97 a blade and the 24 and 22 come with the proper clips. If you go with 19 or under, I didn't notice the right clips on the blades. Just look before you leave.
                    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Working...
                    X