Hey guys Post your old whips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys Post your old whips!!!

IDK if Im posting in the right area but....

Hey guys post pics of your old cars. Just curious of what other cars you guys have owned or own.

Ill start... (all cars owned but sold)

2000 Supercharged Toyota Solara

1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 6/4 bolt combo

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS turbo 420a

1994 Eagle Talon ES w/ 6 bolt 4G63T swap

1998 Dodge Neon High Compression 10:1

1989 Beretta GTU

Now I own a 06 G6 GT sedan

Re: Hey guys Post your old whips!!!

wow thats a long list. did u do all the installs yourself as far as the forced induction? u should do it for ur g6.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

i work with a kid with an eagle talon
      what a crap pile

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

sweet stuff hnda8n....u need to get tuning with that g6 now, (when compared to ur old rides )

here is mine....
        used to have,
        2 door manual 1.6 i4 vitara...went offroad alot with it

kia carnival ( sedona in the states) used to have a pic with it with the yokohama advan wheel sin it, but i cant find it.

currently own!
        mazda rx8 6 spd manual jdm ( so i have the most HP u can them in! plus agency power exhaust, sr motorsport underdrive pulleys, k&n intake

1990 JDM 300 zx twin turbo, has kakimoto racing exhaust, jwt pop charger, blitz BOV's, upgraded vacuum lines, koyo racing radiator, custom hollow fiberglass wing ( oem look), mercedes silver(silver blue) metallic paint, antera staggered wheels, all leather interior.. EDIT : all fiberglass full body kit custom

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
        PSN: racin247
        Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

1988 Cherokee Laredo 4.0 V6. It was my baby my dad bought it for my 17th birthday about half way through grade 12, had it a little over 6 months and my mom decided it was time to get a new car because I would be trveling back and forth to University so they bought the 6 for my grad present(they pay while im in school, I pay during summers). He recently sold it without me knowing I would have kept it for fun.
          2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
          Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
            what a crap pile
            If its a turbo 4g63T, than Id watch what you say about crap pile, cause I think that car could probably shit on you....

Ive been taken a hard long look at the G6 engine bay, Im going to try and see what I can come up with. It might take a long while though.

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
              what a crap pile
              If its a turbo 4g63T, than Id watch what you say about crap pile, cause I think that car could probably shit on you....

Ive been taken a hard long look at the G6 engine bay, Im going to try and see what I can come up with. It might take a long while though.

no its a crap pile listen to it run once youll agree
              with work it might not be but now it is

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Old car but still own, '95 Monte Carlo. Mods include air conditioning and RainX
                Thing was a POS but got me from point A to point B with only A/C and windscreen wiper issues for 2 years but I love it still!

THEN....

Go the 6!!!!!!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

hey brent can i have ur 300ZX

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Unfortunately I dont have pics of my epic neon... but here is the rest of them

Second Car 1999 Cavalier...only had power locks.. not windows..

Next Up 1998 Malibu... BASE V6... Horrible car, although fun to drive..
                    The people who bought it off me totalled it within two weeks, i was sad

Ugh... 1999 Sunfire... UGLY, USELESS, BASE, sold it again within two weeks of getting it..

And My Favorite... Aside from the 6.. Still have this
                    1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, Fully loaded, Leather(comfy as hell), runs great, only 52k miles
                    Only needs a soft top and a paint job

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
                    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
                    1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

My old whips
                      ~06 G6 GTP Coupe which I decked out with a Razzi Body Kit
                      ~02 Saturn SC2 was a nice car for 10 months but it costed me too much in repairs
                      ~03 Grand AM GT1 Coupe. My first true love decked out with a SCT Bodykit. I spent sooo much money deckin it but I loved it!

Comment

Dont mind my hair...lol 97 GAGT with AED body kit

89 s13

90 plymouth voyager

2 DLS UR15's in a 20 cubic foot box in the back of the voyager

99 blazer ls

I my 2 babys 99 yzf 600r and 07 g6 v6

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                          wow thats a long list. did u do all the installs yourself as far as the forced induction? u should do it for ur g6.
                          Yes all the installs were either done by myself or with my buddy. Except for the TRD Supercharged Solara, that had to be done by the dealership in order to have it under warranty....lol. (gotta love that)

There are some pretty cool rides out their esp STACY's and SILVERG6ER's.

KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!

If this topic reaches like 5 pages, someone should sticky this. Its always fun to look back at what cars you had, dont you think?

Comment

hey brent can i have ur 300ZX

sure im selling it.....u'll just have to pay for shippin from trinidad and tobago...all the way down in the caribbean. last island of them all.
                            now for sum teasers...

( i have since then, moved the license plate to above the opening from where it is now, to a sticker on the bumper, jus like the rx8 in my earlier post)

EDIT:

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
                            PSN: racin247
                            Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

My old cars

I missed them so much!!!!

GN
                              This grocery getter ran 11.50 with street tires and was a daily driver
                              Sold to a racer locally who wrapped it around a tree....bastard

1993 Nissan 240sx SE-T (had a turbo)
                              My last car before the 6.... what a blast to drive!!!

Water intercooler

Doing the turbo install

Had a 1992 240dl Volvo
                              1980 Cadillac El Dorado Biarritz

Comment

Working...
                              X