Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey guys Post your old whips!!!

because it had so many problems... and it was only a 3800 series v6
    problems i fixed....Wheel bearing went out, fuel pump went out, new throttle body, headlight motors 3 times last time bough brass gears instead of stock nylon, headgasket blew
    problems that needed to be fixed, abs module 900 for the part, needed new cat to pass emissions, power steering pump, rack a pinion, new steering column, and i think that is it....
    Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Originally posted by stevey722
      because it had so many problems... and it was only a 3800 series v6
      problems i fixed....Wheel bearing went out, fuel pump went out, new throttle body, headlight motors 3 times last time bough brass gears instead of stock nylon, headgasket blew
      problems that needed to be fixed, abs module 900 for the part, needed new cat to pass emissions, power steering pump, rack a pinion, new steering column, and i think that is it....
      ahhhh i was just thinking v8 WTF! haha but if it was problematic i understand
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

ha nope i was just a poser no v8 lol... i would of never traded it if it was a trans am with the ls1
        Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

1998 Blazer 4dr LT - Every option except sunroof, white on black leather, tinted 20%
          (no pics until I find them somewhere at moms house)

2002 VW Jetta 1.8 turbo - intake, euro light mods, heated cloth,tinted 20%

my baby 2007 Ram 1500 Quad Cab HEMI - chrome 20"s, full alpine component sound system, custom dual 10" sub box, bed cover, tint, eyelids(second pic) in dash dvd/nav, 20% tint ........

-Tim
          2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
          2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
          2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
          -5% Tint all around
          -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
          -Racingline STB
          -Eibach Springs
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
          2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

wellllllllllllllllll here goes....my first vehicle was a 1994 s10 with the 4.3 and it was supercharged with a custom dual exhaust and a tune a few other things of course but i prefer to skip most details. it was quick though. that was totaled by a kid on a bike thinking he was invincible and running a red light when i had a green arrow and slamming into the side of it twisting the frame and just destroying the truck....needless to say he was in triple digit speeds and did not make it.......it is very upsetting considering he was a close friend...

next was a 1998 s10 4 banger auto.....sounded like a turd. blew the motor. put a new one in myself....still sucked....

traded that for my 1998 Grand Prix GT which is my second favorite car i have ever owned in my life. dont ask why. it was just a nice car.....

traded that off for a 2002 cavalier with a front end conversion that made it look stupid so i threw a body kit on it an exhaust a short throw and a cold air. primered and threw some racing stripes on it.....it looked alright by the time i got rid of it

then got rid of that for a bagged s10....i painted it up real nice and threw some wheels on it to get rid of it....it was a nice truck...

got rid of that yet again so i could get ahold of a grand prix gtp...it had an exhaust on it and a ram air intake. i threw a gatorback belt on it a new supercharger snout and pulley, a tune and some here and there things. i ditched the 18s on it for some steelies. not sure why....

now ive moved onto my favorite car of all time my g6 GTP 6 speed, i wouldnt have it any other way. even if it is a used car.....im happy as i could ever be with it. and want to make it my personal car.

P.S. sorry about the crappy picture quality....all pictures are cell phone pictures....and the bike wasnt mine. it was a friends

Comment

if u still had that cavalier id prolly tell you to take it to a junkyard. body kit+racing stripes=lame
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I could cry! Miss it so much!

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
                Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

no....sunfire front end+racing stripes+ body kit+rattle can primer=lame

Comment

Working...
                  X