Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2009!!! GROUP MEET FEB 22!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2009!!! GROUP MEET FEB 22!!

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
    Idea... since we're all coming from Downtown afterwards, how does Fairview Mall (Sheppard/404) sound?

There's a Moxies Classic Grill there and after we're done we can just hop back onto the highway.

If so I think we should make a reservation, it's a Sunday and probably don't want to wait long, since we've all got work day after.
    Sounds good to me - come on others...pipe in or we will make the decision for you hehe

Comment

I wonder if Barry and Hybrid are showing up next week... neither RSVP'd.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I wonder if Barry and Hybrid are showing up next week... neither RSVP'd.
        Well I texted Hybrid last week and he was still in...will check again and let him know the meeting spot...don't know Barry - that one is up to you

Comment

Okay, so far it looks like I'm in. But I'll have to bring the kids and the woman with me. BOOOOOO. To add, with me being from Cambridge both working and living out my life. I don't really get much of a chance to get into Toronto. So, it should be a very interesting and fun drive to the meeting area. Also to add, while we are at the show will our cars be safe from break-in's and theft? Really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Does anybody have an address that I can type into the GPS to help me find this place better "well, easier".

Ticket, can I purchase them at the door? Or does anyone have an extra family pack? For, Freeeeeee. LOL

Dam, I wish I had my hood painted. The group photo would be Soooo much better.

Oh, ya. if anybody wants my ZZperformance Strut Bar I'll bring it and sell it to you for $50.00.
          ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
            Okay, so far it looks like I'm in. But I'll have to bring the kids and the woman with me. BOOOOOO. To add, with me being from Cambridge both working and living out my life. I don't really get much of a chance to get into Toronto. So, it should be a very interesting and fun drive to the meeting area. Also to add, while we are at the show will our cars be safe from break-in's and theft? Really looking forward to meeting all of you.
            They have multiple locations. Every year they have free parking inside hotels and certain public lots and they have shuttles. I usually park at Radisson. You'll need to hunt for a parking location where there are spots. Harbourfront isn't that big, and you should be able to see pointers when you get there. We're meeting at the MTCC South Entrance (one with round driveway). The shuttle bus will take you there.

Does anybody have an address that I can type into the GPS to help me find this place better "well, easier".
            See above. Since you'll need to look for a lot, there's no specific address. If you're coming from Cambridge. Highway 8 East -> 401 East -> 427 South -> Gardiner Expressway East -> Get off at Spadina Ave and head towards Lake Shore Blvd. You should see signs that says "Harbourfront".

Otherwise try this address, assuming nothing's changed Radisson should still offer free parking: 249 Queen's Quay West , Toronto ON M5J 2N5

Ticket, can I purchase them at the door? Or does anyone have an extra family pack? For, Freeeeeee. LOL
            http://www.autoshow.ca/2009/whereandwhen.php

They have a family pack for $40, includes 2 adults + 2 children

Dam, I wish I had my hood painted. The group photo would be Soooo much better.

Oh, ya. if anybody wants my ZZperformance Strut Bar I'll bring it and sell it to you for $50.00.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Oh, if anybody has any G6Perf or TAG6 gear, that would be the preferred dress code.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Im up for anything. Just let me know.

Cant wait to meet everyone!!

reservation sounds good to me. I don't wanna wait around any longer than i have to!

Comment

Il be there guys...just keep me posted...

Comment

1. ToniCipriani
                    2. bull09
                    3. ratskat
                    4. g6kristie + 1
                    5. Birthdaygirl (meeh) + my mini meeh and maybe hubby
                    6.Hybrid00923

Comment

1. ToniCipriani
                      2. bull09
                      3. ratskat
                      4. g6kristie + 1
                      6.Hybrid00923
                      7.Barry

We met our record number of 6s again!
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

1. ToniCipriani
                        2. bull09
                        3. ratskat
                        4. g6kristie + 1
                        6.Hybrid00923
                        7.Barry

We met our record number of 6s again!
                        Who are you people??? LOL
                        See ya'll there.

Can't wait to compare mods. But now this means that I have to clean my car. The winter months hasn't been very nice to the interior of my car, but I'll try my best to impress you. I usually don't clean my interior much in the winter, usually give it a quick wipe down and go on my way. BUT... in the summer it's a different story.
                        ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Actually I think you'll be the only one with a heavily modified car.

For the most part all of us are still bone stock...
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

ey ...as what Raskat earlier..how about we meet at a restaurant and grab a bite before we all to the show.....

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                              Idea... since we're all coming from Downtown afterwards, how does Fairview Mall (Sheppard/404) sound?

There's a Moxies Classic Grill there and after we're done we can just hop back onto the highway.

If so I think we should make a reservation, it's a Sunday and probably don't want to wait long, since we've all got work day after.
                              Sounds good to me - come on others...pipe in or we will make the decision for you hehe
                              Originally posted by Hybrid00923
                              ey ...as what Raskat earlier..how about we meet at a restaurant and grab a bite before we all to the show.....
                              I think Kat's idea was grab dinner after the show. Based on past experience, starting at 10, breaking out for lunch at around 12-1, then get out at around 5. It'll take a whole day to go through the show...
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Isn't there anyone just cross border that would want to come for the meet as well????
                                ALTERATIONS:

Comment

Working...
                                X