• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pano Roof Issues? Then clicky here.

If you have Pano Roof issues read this:
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Pano Roof Issues? Then clicky here.

I don't have a pano roof, I think, but clicky thing no worky.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

link works for me.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

apparently people are complaining a lot about their pano roof itching

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT

Try this sunroof.doc
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            Originally posted by FLRNEMT

Try this sunroof.doc

MUCH BETTER

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

It still no worky. Nothing 'bout a pano roof there.

Just a crappy 80's video!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Hey, Thanks a lot, maybe I'll try some of these...maybe.

Comment

Nice Find !
                  05 Sport Metallic Red GT
                  GXP Street Edition Rear Bumper

Comment

Thanks!
                    Lauren
                    2007 G6 GT Sedan--blue-gold crystal metallic. Panoramic roof, leather seats, remote starter, what more can you ask for!!
                    Chrome uppers & lowers!!!! Blinded by the chrome!!!
                    GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

Official Blueman Group inductee!!

Comment

So my pano roof is really loud while driving...seems like wind is just pouring through, I am no longer in warranty...is this a free fix

Is the below link a recall notice?

http://www.talanthalus.com/cars/sunroof.doc

Comment

just found this...

http://www.tsbdata.com/tsb/2006-pontiac ... vin-8.html

JANUARY 2007 Body - Various Panoramic Sunroof Noises/Sounds

what is my next step here?

Comment

ither do it yourself or take it to the dealer. its not a recall just a bulletin

a bulletin is just some of the issues GM has seen with them and how to fix them free under warrenty but you have to pay when not warrenty

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                          Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Sunroof Window Height and Opening Fit Adjustment (With RPO CodeC3Y)

SUNROOF WINDOW HEIGHT AND OPENING FIT ADJUSTMENT (C3Y)

1. IMPORTANT: Wind/whistle noise, air leaks and possible water leaks on the C3Y panoramic sunroof when closed. The easiest way to identify the location of the air leak is to use a rubber hose against your ear in order to listen for the air leak. Using a rubber hose, 1/2 inch diameter 3 feet long, listen around all the sunroof window sealing locations while all the door, windows and the sunroof window panels are closed, with the HVAC blower on high. It should be note that some leakage will be heard at the "T" joints on vehicles without a customer complaint. Open the sunshade.
                            2. If adjusting the front sunroof window, refer to Sunroof Window Replacement - Front. See: Service and Repair\Removal and Replacement\Sunroof Window Replacement - Front
                            3. If adjusting the 2nd or 3rd sunroof window, refer to Sunroof Window Replacement - Middle. See: Service and Repair\Removal and Replacement\Sunroof Window Replacement - Middle
                            4. If adjusting the rear sunroof window, refer to Sunroof Window Replacement - Rear. See: Service and Repair\Removal and Replacement\Sunroof Window Replacement - Rear
                            5. Loosen the adjusting screws on each side of the sunroof window.

6. Adjust the sunroof window using the following guidelines:

o Adjust the front sunroof window to be flush to the roof panel at flushness points (a), 90mm (3.5 in) in board on each side of the sunroof opening.
                            o Adjust the 2nd sunroof window flush to 1 mm (0.04 in) below the top surface (b) of the front sunroof window at the same flushness points (a), 90mm (3.5 in) in board on each side of the sunroof opening.
                            o Adjust the 3rd sunroof window flush to 1 mm (0.04 in) below the top surface (c) of the 2nd sunroof window at the same flushness points (a), 90mm (3.5 in) in board on each side of the sunroof opening.
                            o Adjust the rear sunroof window flush to 1 mm (0.04 in) below the top surface (d) of the 3rd sunroof window at the same flushness points 90mm (3.5 in) in board on each side of the sunroof opening.

7. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice. Tighten the sunroof window adjustment screws. Tighten the screws to 4 N.m (35 lb in) .
                            8. Perform the air leak test, as noted above.
                            9. Inspect the operation of the sunroof window.
                            10. Close the sunshade.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Does anyone have a link or their own pics of the joints that some of your replays refer to. If I can do this without taking it into a garage I'd prefer that. I have a 2006 gtp sedan with a four panel pano roof. I have some air leaking through the second panel and first panel. I also have a swirling noise when it opens. Is there a guide for lubricating the sunroof shade and panels. (use what kid of grease?)

If anyone is willing to help out a fellow 6er and walk me through this I'd really appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X