X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GB on Guage Faces, Expires Dec 31st

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Happy New Year! and thank you for all your support.

Your welcome. LOL
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

hey pooner you should paint the black part of the needles blue to match.

before

after
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

...and Put an Autobot logo on the speedo needle center
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

... and then make it change the radio stations for you

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Any issues with the needles lining back up right? Because the 3 I have seen so far are all off a bit is it the result of using Malibu needles, prouduct off a bit or insalation error? Also it could be the angle the pics were taken. Just curious because if so all your gauges will be off!

needles are too low?
            Originally posted by newbiestyle
            needles are too low?
            Originally posted by Lampoon
            some are too high and one needle is too low?
            Originally posted by 08blackgt
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Mine aren't that low
              That was before installation, they are just restin on there for pics.
              As far as I remember, mine don't hang low at all, or if they do, its not by much

I got a issue with broken speedos n mali needles not fittin right

Originally posted by acxdarlene
              no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

i thought they all sat a bit low when the car is off weather gages were changed or not

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Mine aren't that low
                  As far as I remember, mine don't hang low at all, or if they do, its not by much

ill help you with your anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i thought they all sat a bit low when the car is off weather gages were changed or not
                    now you got me wondering!
                    ill try to remember tomorrow when I get in my car to check.

Comment

omg Joe

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                        i know that mine do

My progression thread
                        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                          Mine aren't that low

ill help you with your anytime!

will you help me with mine?

Comment

Install error on my part. Here is the current setup I have....

I think I have discovered that if you turn the needles it breaks the mechanism.
                            So just pull straight off and snap new/existing needles on back. No adjustments after you snap it on. If its a tad off then pull it off and allign it correctly then resnap it back on.
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                            X