X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What does your logon name mean?

Originally posted by BKinguitar View Post
    BKinguitar, BK are my initials (Barry Krueger) and I am a guitarist, BK guitar, and King is just a power word to tie the two together. I am also a plumber
    well good thing your first name wasn't Fredrick or Fred, haha

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

MudlovinG6: I started cruising the forums on Dakota-Durango when I had my Durango. I loved mudding in most of the trucks ive had so far(now I have the wrangler and I use my truck for work/towing). At the time I couldn't think of anything else because I had just gone mudding and messed up my tie rod end(hence why I was on the forum) so I became Mudlovin- whatever forum I am subscribing to. So on Dieselplace, I am Mudlovinrado, Wrangler Forum/ MudlovinWrangler, old s10/ mudlovins10, etc etc...
      2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
      1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
      1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
      1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Way back there used to be a video game called drakon I liked and when I started using aim and such drakon was taken so I just added 543 on it and have been using it for 14 yrs or so. So if you see drakon543 somewhere could possibly be me.

Comment

Gibby has just been my tag for years, stands for gibson, the guitar company, been playing since i was 9 and now im 19, SG6 is two things, SG is the model of gibson i have, and G6 is obvious, so i melded the two
          Current Mods:
          Lighting: DDM Tuning 55w 6000k low beams, 35w fogs, SuperbrightLEDs.com LED red Map and Dome lights, LED Tail light bulbs W/ triple flash
          Interior: 21 Piece upholstery covers: seats, headrests, steering wheel, seat belt covers, floor mats, all in black with red accents.... 2008 Radio W/ Aux input
          Sound: Dual 12 inch pioneer tsw-304R Subwoofers in individual 3/4 inch HDF Vented Boxes, RCA Hi-Lo converter with 12v remote source, Kole Audio 600Wx2 Amp
          Exterior: Gloss Black Painted trim W/ a custom red touch ( grill rings, window trim), Contrast Cut Painted 18" rims (Stock rim painted)
          Performance: CRAB CAB with FPU, Resonator Replaced with Glasspack, Max Advanced Brakes Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors + ceramic pads
          Repair: Replace F40 Transmission in August 2013, Replaced shifter cable assembly, Flex Pipe Replaced April 2014

To Come!: Tints (Ct legal limit), Remove intake resonator, NGK laser iridium spark plugs

Comment

philko80 has been my handle online for years. Phil is my first name, Ko = first two letters of last name, and 80 = year I was born.
            -- Whatever doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger. --

Comment

Lol, I just made mine up.
              Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Sportscars was my nick name back in highschool because my aim was sportscars4life since ive had an aim account almost, something simple

Comment

Hix relates to my last name.

Comment

Had an L67 that I sold and then bought the G6 with LX9. Pretty major downgrade, but when the overbearing wife (ex) bitches and moans constantly about your car being old and unreliable you pretty mush just do whatever so she'll shut up.

Comment

Baseg6.....nuff said....lol

07 G6 base model 2.4L
                      Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

JessKetts
                        First names Jessica last name is Kettren

Comment

2006 G6 Sedan + 2.4 Ecotec = 0-60 in 5 Minutes

Comment

Can i change my logon on username?

Comment

So, I owned a total of two Pontiacs and Right now I own a G6. So I am called, "GMManof3."
                              Last edited by GMManof3; 04-28-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

PharmacyBob - I'm a pharmacist and my name is Bob. Originated from a RN that died of breast cancer.

Comment

Working...
                                X