Design Ideas for Shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Design Ideas for Shirts.

I should probably start a custom requests thread or something. Maybe have to come up with a business name and end up being a supporting vendor... ha

fuzzchop I'm sure we can arrange something.

Comment

well that would be cool if we could. then i know ill buy 3 or more for sure! just let me know.
      Aura xr.
      Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait.
        I know I've talked to some of you already for some preliminary shirt orders.
        Have no fear things are rolling.
        Right now I'm just really being held back by my lack of a proper work space.
        I've done a couple shirts here and there and it's such a big ordeal to have to keep moving everything around.

So I've been moving things around, making room here and there for a proper work space. Really I'm just waiting on paydays to come around so I can finish getting everything I need. Such as the right size counter top for all my cutting and working. I've also decided to get a better commercial grade heat press so I can more accurately dial in my pressure and temperature, It really does seem to make a difference. That one gray shirt I posted with the outlined G6 on the bottom has been through probably a dozen washes now, Some without it even being turned inside out. And I have no cracks or any lines peeling so far.

Comment

Another update!

I should be receiving my much better quality heat press today

Also remember that shirt I pressed with the outlined G6 all in vinyl?
          Well here's a shot of it after a bunch of washes, This has to be like 20 washes in by now.
          I've also been abusing this shirt. I tuck it in all the time so the artwork gets plenty of abuse.
          I also did the last handful of washes without it being inside out to try and worsen the wear.
          And well there are some small cracks here and there... but you tell me!

On another note. I finally decided on a company name (kinda still don't like it, but oh well)
          and I'll be becoming a vendor on here soon.
          This way it's all legit, and you guys can hopefully put your trust in me to deliver a product.

I tried to keep the name vague enough so I wasn't limited to just vinyl work and clothing. Since I plan to produce more products down the road...
          But we'll get in to that when that time comes and I have my own vendor thread

Comment

Im down for some t-s and hoodies also. But need them to be black and red. And would like it personalized G_KITT_6
            G-KITT-6

Progression Page
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24023

Eonon Double Din DVD/Nav, Tinted Tails, 2x 12" DC Audio Level 4 12s, Focal 6x9s, Focal 6.5s, 2x Hifonics HFi1500d's, Hifonics HFi440, Injen Intake, Crabs Heat Shield, Racing Line STB, Optima Yellow Top, AutoPage 2 Way Remote Start/Alarm, Flowmaster Dual Exhust, Eibach Lowering springs, 10K HID Projectors

Comment

i totally want a couple of shits and maybe a hoodie, can you do zip up hoodies?
              http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
              v^v^my progression^v^v
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

How about a Name the business contest w/a free shirt to the winner!
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                  How about a Name the business contest w/a free shirt to the winner!
                  what a pro idea
                  v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

Pls. save your orders until I actually become a vendor

As for the name my business contest... it is a valid idea, I already made a facebook for it, but like it's hard to change it or make a new one. haha

Hmm. how should we go about doing that.
                    ha I'll gladly press out a shirt for the winner...

As it stands, It is currently Casual Customs Inc.... The inc doesn't stand for incorporated, i just put it in so I can call it "CCI" haha
                    But on my way home this morning, I thought about calling it JAM Tech, or JAM Technologies.... because my initials are J.A.M. But I don't want to bite what BMD has done... haha

I know JDog mentioned Cruisin's Customs once in a PM...
                    But I just don't know what I like. haha

I'm happy to entertain some ideas!

Comment

• Re: Design Ideas for Shirts.

You can still use the CCI - Cruisin's Customs Inc.
                      Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

I like JAM Tech, sounds pretty sweet.
                        sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
                          You can still use the CCI - Cruisin's Customs Inc.
                          I thought about that, I didn't want to tie it to the G6 only, but just because it's my screen name doesn't really tie me down.
                          I was also thinking about future endeavors. I'm thinking of making it all legit at some point and hopefully roll out with a line of products for various vehicles...

Originally posted by SWAYD3 View Post
                          I like JAM Tech, sounds pretty sweet.
                          I like that too, but There's a school with that name, as well as some other foundations and companies. So I wonder how that'll go over. ha
                          I guess it's all in the research

Comment

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
                            just need a little bit of clarification for your idea. I was trying to visualize it but I need a little bit more help so I can try to put it down on a design.

Are you talking about adding the car to the front like this?

I was also thinking that maybe we can find a few good pictures from one of the G6 meets with a bunch of the 6s together maybe I can draw it out on a design for the back of a shirt. the bunch of 6s would replace the single 6 on the back of the current designs. ????
                            I like the g6 line-up idea a lot.
                            v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

oh and cruisin I like CCI more than jam tech =X I think it sounds a little more.. flashy.. lol
                              v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                                I like that too, but There's a school with that name, as well as some other foundations and companies. So I wonder how that'll go over. ha
                                I guess it's all in the research
                                Well you can be the new and improved JAM Tech ha, I like them but like you said you will have to look up and see whats gonna be the best name in the long run.
                                sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Working...
                                X