This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

Anyone looking for the part # for the muffler baffles issue the G6 3.9L Convertible exhaust has, it's apparently one big peice welded together with the inlet pipe, muffler, outlet pipes for the dual exhaust and the tails, here's the #

If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

For the few of us that have a 6 speed manual G6 the part number for the oem shift knob is 15296498
      Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Oil Pressure Sensor # 12621649

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

what is the part number for the stock dual exhaust system for the 2007 g6 v6

Comment

Originally posted by kpaxt1 View Post
            what is the part number for the stock dual exhaust system for the 2007 g6 v6
            I dont have the Part number but the G6 V6 didnt come dual exhaust. only the GTP GXP and the GT Sport/verts had dual exhaust

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

does anyone know the part number for that dual exhaust system?

Comment

I have a hammerhead spoiler that isn't listed on the front page its stamped on the bottom GM 19159394 the spoiler looks to be blue gold it does not have the taillight built in to it.. I want to sell it so I need to know what car it goes to son I sell it to the right person. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong space but I thought it was relevant to this thread.
                2009.5, Solstice rims, Debadged, Black overlays, Tint all around, GXP Hood, Custom Fog light bezel.
                My progression page check it out http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16474

Comment

Does it fit your car? If so, any G6 Sedan. AFAIK the Hammerhead spoilers are all for coupes and will fit any coupe.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by kpaxt1 View Post
                    does anyone know the part number for that dual exhaust system?
                    looks like it was 15209237 but changed to 25844220
                    2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

GM AC Delco Mobil 1 Oil Cap FC215 GM# 12583570

GM Performance Mobil 1 5w30 Emblem GM# 10236268
                      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Any one know the part number for this door piece?

Comment

Originally posted by jhoggamlh View Post
                          Any one know the part number for this door piece?
                          Have you tried to find it in a salvage yard ? Maybe it would be easier and cheaper.

Comment

I'm going to try but it's hard all of them around here close before I'm done with work and aren't open on the weekends

Comment

I think I have an extra one somewhere. Ill have to take a look around

Comment

That would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X