• Show
Clear All

• Re: My Mustang

Thought I would post it up here first.
    Got the hood lifts on.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

looks awesome!
      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

nice!! my dad has a black gt with red leather interior...that intake setup is rediculous...are you getting like 30-40 hp from that?
        2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
        Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
        Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
        Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

That thing looks like a beast under the hood.

I like that intake.
          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

great job!
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Looks great, I love the meat on those tires. Got any plans to lower it?
              Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
              - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
              - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

as always pooners love what you've done with the stang!
                SSSS Czar

Comment

holy crap......it has finally happened.......i like a mustang.......
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

No plans for lowering it. The next few mods will be some bling under the hood. Strut cap covers etc....

MODS:

Comment

C&L street intake comes with blue silicone.
                      Yellow is almost impossible to find.

Sooo I hired a small manufacturer out of China that employes about 80 Million people
                      and pollutes about 3/4 of the globe to make me some.

First set was to Racer specs but this new set will fit my Street intake.

C&L Street 3.5" x 5mm X 2" at the filter and 4.5" x 5mm x 2" at the TBI.

First batch (as seen behind them) are for the C&L Racer 4" and 4.5".

New Street set is in front- Racer in back. Gonna put em on very very soooon!!

details details details...

MODS:

Comment

ooohhhh! me likey!

Comment

I don't have the bowing icon or I'd put that in there too!

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

When your looking at the smilies to your left look at the bottom under the popcorn guy.
                            See the "View more smilies"? Tap on that and Mr bow is there.

and thanks!!!!

Gotta spruce up the G6 for the Pontiac Show tomorrow. Im entering it!
                            or I would stick it on there now.

MODS:

Comment

I know it took you a while to find those.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I never found them. I contacted the Manufacturer. These are samples they made up for me.
                                They think Im ordering a bunch of them (100+). Funny thing is I just might!

I could wholesale em out to all the other Yellow Stang C&L owners out there who have to put up
                                with the wrong color silicone.

Or just sell em at cost to C&L so they can offer up an option to purchasers....but alas they have
                                no e-mail. Oh well.....

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                                X