This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Mrs Mustang

Nice! definately do the steering wheel yellow!
    The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Yellow since the middle parts with the buttons are black

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Robert, that dash job looks terrific. For the steering wheel, what about black for the horizontal and yellow on the vertical to pick up the vertical yellow stripe on the dash?
        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

The steering wheel spokes should be yellow.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I changed out the stock plugs on her car the other day. It was a two stage plug that was prone to breaking
            so I wanted to do it early. She has 47k on it now.
            I followed the TSB to the letter and even let the PB Blaster soak longer....well to make a long story short
            I broke off 5 of the 8 plugs.

I used a Lisle Tool to extract the bottom half from the head and was successful on all but one.

I spent hours (20 min per try with the tool) trying to get it and I even got on my knees and prayed allot...

Well it finally caught and I was able to extract it.

Passanger side:

Drivers side:

Needless to say I replaced them with a single stage (wont break) plug.

I had to take breaks and wanted to get my mind off the good chance that I would have to pull the heads off the car so
            I decided to trim the Shaker:

I relocated the SHaker badging to the back pass side...

I am dropping the cam covers off to be powder coated Yellow tomorrow or Friday. It usually takes them about a week.

I also swapped out her steering wheel spokes to polished piano black ones.
            I had painted them yellow but it really took away from the dash.
            Sorry for the crappy cell picture. I was kinda tired at the end of that day.

On a plus note...I got them all out and the shaker looks pretty good.
            Here is what I had left after the trim job:

Ill post up snaps when the cam covers are done.
            Last edited by Lampoon; 06-13-2012, 07:11 PM.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

VERY NICE!! shes looking sexy

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

[QUOTE=Lampoon;512592]

QUOTE]

Oh nooo! you blinded my eyes!

Crab intakes with Crab claws
                Resonator delete
                Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
                Racingline strut tower bar
                Tinted taillights
                18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
                Painted calipers

Comment

thread wouldn't be complete without more bad cell pics!!!

Looks clean as always robert
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I think I found the PC that maches the Ford Screaming Yellow D6 paint.

MODS:

Comment

Holy Mother of Gawd.. those are freegin YELLOW!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

but the killer part is it matches!!!

You wouldnt believe how many yellows there are out there that arnt even close.

Every PC business I contacted said they couldnt get it exact but I found it!!
                        Last edited by Lampoon; 06-25-2012, 05:44 PM.

MODS:

Comment

Flippin' Cool!!

Comment

i love this mustang so much
                            Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Thanks.

Snapped a pix after a wash yesterday....

MODS:

Comment

Your wife is a lucky lady...
                                Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

Working...
                                X