This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official G6 video thread

OK lets make an official G6 video thread. Post em all here so we don't keep making new threads. Here are a couple I found on myspace.

Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

those r some sweet rides

Comment

Yet we still don't have any vids of G6's racing...

Comment

^I wish you'd stop being so negative about the G6. It's annoying.

There are vid's of at least one G6 doing the 1/4 mile. Look for the posts by Ginuwine.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
          ^I wish you'd stop being so negative about the G6. It's annoying.

There are vid's of at least one G6 doing the 1/4 mile. Look for the posts by Ginuwine.
          Woah chief, sorry if it's coming off that way. I just want to see these things in action. Don't take offense to this but there's a very defensive vibe around here and I'm not sure why but I'm guessing it's because you guys feel like you have to prove something (which is hard to do without videos to back up claims). Sorry if it seems like I'm crossing the line but a lot of simple skepticism gets mistaken for negativityaround here. So easy on the accusations.

I'd just rather see videos of street or track runs instead of idiots tearing apart their tires, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Anyway, I'll check out the posts by Ginuwine, thanks.

Comment

If I ever make it to the track, I'll gladly post video of it.

Street racing is a place where I will never make a video. I just don't think it's too bright to make a record of the illegal act which can later be used against me. I hope you understand that.

Anyway if you're ever in the Toronto area, I'll gladly hook up with you to show you what my car can do.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

why do you need videos, aren't time slips enough?
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Check out streetfire.net there is a vid of a GTP racing a Cobalt SS and an Ion Redline. It gets owned. But good anyway

edit, add linkhttp://videos.streetfire.net/search/...6c7d70312c.htm
                BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  why do you need videos, aren't time slips enough?
                  Timeslips of street races? I'd just like to see some videos of some of the cars people are claiming to beat. If anything timeslips would hurt those cases rather than help because all I've seen around here is high 14/low 15 sec. slips while members claim to beat cars that run low to mid 14's. Just doesn't add up...that's all.

Comment

damn...anyone know if that redline or ss, whatever it is has an aftermarket pulley, cuz i know them are around the same hp as a g6 gt

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
                      Check out streetfire.net there is a vid of a GTP racing a Cobalt SS and an Ion Redline. It gets owned. But good anyway

edit, add linkhttp://videos.streetfire.net/search/...6c7d70312c.htm
                      Yes! This is what I've been looking for. Now the videos are starting to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by RicJilla22
                        damn...anyone know if that redline or ss, whatever it is has an aftermarket pulley, cuz i know them are around the same hp as a g6 gt
                        You mean a GTP? I don't think the supercharged Cobalts are 16 second cars.

Comment

Originally posted by W-BodyGTP
                          cobalt SS is 205 and the G6 GT is 224 i think. i heard the cobalt is supposed to get a few more HP this year.

and i think Cobalt SS is faster than a GTP isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                            Originally posted by W-BodyGTP
                            cobalt SS is 205 and the G6 GT is 224 i think. i heard the cobalt is supposed to get a few more HP this year.

and i think Cobalt SS is faster than a GTP isn't it?
                            Yes, they do 0-60 in 6.1 seconds and the 1/4 in low to mid 14's. I didn't understand why he thought it was an even match for a G6 GT when even the GTP trim would have trouble keeping with one.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't realize how much more our cars weigh.
                              BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                              ^ The Man
                              v The Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X