Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: auquier - 2008 G6 V6 - Progression - Crab intake/Hood Struts

Originally posted by auquier
    I was looking over mike91y2k's build thread and noticed the "CRAB Claw". That's the first time I've seen that. What's it for?

Originally posted by mike91y2k
    CRAB CLAWS ARE IN
    They are two brackets that secure the FPU in place giving me peace of mind.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Re: auquier - 2008 G6 V6 - Progression

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

where can you pick up crab claws...and can you make the crab intake go into the fenderwall?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Someone here has a pair of crab claws for sale - Lampoon isn't making anymore for a while.

The CRAB intake isn't designed to go into the fender and the manufacturer doesn't support that configuration.

Comment

due to water?.....

who has crab claw for sale?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
              due to water?.....

who has crab claw for sale?
              viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29436

WHOA 2 seconds of search and what do i find!
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

yea remembered kdizzled had a bunch of random stuff for sale

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - Time to do the brakes!

Comment

Re: auquier - 2008 G6 V6 - Progression - Time to do the brak

Very nice!

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - Time to do the brakes! pg. 4

Painted the spacers..

Ready to clean & paint the rear calipers...

Comment

^ugh, what a hassle, I remember painting mine-easier to buy a car with painted calipers stock
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Brembos on, waiting until tomorrow to vaccuum out all the old brake fluid then bleed 'em

And of course things never go smoothly - 5mm spacers not big enoungh - need the 10mm - beast was fortunate that he couldn't get the 5's...

Comment

Ah - never mind. I didn't have the rotors pushed on all the way. Sooooo the wheel fits and I can turn it all the way around without hitting the caliper - I even stuck a piece of paper between the wheel and caliper, but I doubt I could fit three pieces...

Go Lions!

Comment

Those look good. Nice work.
                              Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                              Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                              Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

aww fuck...
                                who made the rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X