Just another new member Woo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just another new member Woo!

Sweet! Always nice to see more gals taking an interest in their cars. Just let everyone know what issues you run into with your 6, there's at least one person on here who's been-there-done-that to let you know how to fix it.
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Yes, legitimately female and thank you!

I've been working on cars for a while now. I just recently purchased my 6 and it is safe to say that it's love.

I'll definitely be posting around the board. I'm really glad to see there are people still posting with cars!

Hopefully I can make the Indiana meet. I have a pending internship coming up in the Spring but you just never know. I'd love to meet some of you and see you cars.

Too bad their aren't more girls =/

Comment

Its any type not specific to sedan or coupe. I have had the issue myself, due to either drain tubes coming loose or becoming clogged.
        Additions:
        Crabs FPU w/03 | Black Altezza Taillights | White LED Conversion (Maps, Dome, Trunk and License)
        Black Eagle Eye Headlights | DDM 55W 10k Highs H1 and 10k Lows H7 HIDs
        Personal License Plate [DEFY] | Blacked-out Pontiac Arrows | High Offset Black & Chrome MKW Rims
        Cooper Tires: Zeon RS3-A 235/40 | Bosch Premium Oil Filter | Mobil 1 Oil | WEAREVER GOLD Ceramic Brake Pads

Progression Thread: [Quick Link]
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayneLane View Post
          Yes, legitimately female and thank you!

I've been working on cars for a while now. I just recently purchased my 6 and it is safe to say that it's love.

I'll definitely be posting around the board. I'm really glad to see there are people still posting with cars!

Hopefully I can make the Indiana meet. I have a pending internship coming up in the Spring but you just never know. I'd love to meet some of you and see you cars.

Too bad their aren't more girls =/
          Yeah, I love working on my own cars. It's cheaper and then I know it's done right.
          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Ya I wish my wife was more interested in her car. I'll have to give her credit tho since we've been together shes gone beyond the it just has to get me to work. She knows a lot more car terms so when her friends ask what im doing with my cars she can actually tell them. Our main concern is our baby on the way last month stretch. My wife has started to get jealous of how my 6 looks and sounds and has started asking about stuff for her car. Don't tell her but even if she really gets into it im going to continue keeping her cars true potential hidden.... damn civic. Im still trying to force her to learn how to change a flat tire.

Comment

Working...
              X