Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another new member Woo!

Hey there!

I found this forum searching for an explanation for small swimming pool on my floorboard in the back seat.

Looks like I'll be taking my headliner down and extending those tubes.

Anyways....

29 y/o female from Indiana.

2006 G6 GT

I bought this car in August with about 77k.

Nothing modded yet, pretty much been fixing all the broken shit first.

Have a Merry Christmas y'all

Re: Just another new member Woo!

Sweet! Welcome!!

Where at in Indiana? Happy to have ANOTHER Indiana member!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Welcome aboard
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome to the club!
        Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome to the boards.
          sigpic

Comment

the swimming pool was gms ultimate attempt at luxury in a car. a relaxing car ride and a foot soak for your long car rides haha.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Drakon543 View Post
                the swimming pool was gms ultimate attempt at luxury in a car. a relaxing car ride and a foot soak for your long car rides haha.
                HAHA! If only it were in the front instead of behind me or maybe I can start charging my friends for rides and pedicures. Good try GM

and thank you everyone for the welcomes!

and I'm from Indianapolis. I was a little worried no one really posted any more given the age of the cars. I love mine though, even with all the weird issues.

oh and it's silver.....and a 4 door. Kinda glad I'm not rockin a coupe given the pool situation in the back. I could have a totally soaked back seat and I don't.

Comment

well stick around.. come late june/early july.. ill be hosting the next midwest indiana meet.. last year we had a HUGE turnout.. its a great place to get info and help, and the members.. well.. they're not so bad

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Whoo Indiana Meet!

Comment

Is the swiming pool thing just a sedan thing or is the coupe susceptible to this too? Is it a sunroof thing? I have 2 jl amps in my rear floor boards. I would hate to ruin them.

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                      well stick around.. come late june/early july.. ill be hosting the next midwest indiana meet.. last year we had a HUGE turnout.. its a great place to get info and help, and the members.. well.. they're not so bad
                      Really. I got family in indy and crawfordsville. Might have to make the trip up there for a meet. I normally fly. I hate that 11 hour drive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtmoney View Post
                        Is the swiming pool thing just a sedan thing or is the coupe susceptible to this too? Is it a sunroof thing? I have 2 jl amps in my rear floor boards. I would hate to ruin them.
                        I think any G6 with a sunroof can have the issue. But I have yet to read anything about the coupes.

Really. I got family in indy and crawfordsville. Might have to make the trip up there for a meet. I normally fly. I hate that 11 hour drive.
                        I'll fly down and drive your car up

Comment

I've seen coupes AND sedans posting about the issue. I'm pretty certain that the thread: How To: Fix Sunroof Drain Tubes, Stop Wet Seatbelts, Carpets definitely shows a coupe.

To be safe I would take the time to check and repair your tubes if you have a sunroof. You just need to stick some glue or silicone on them and the headliner only takes about 10 minutes to take down. Worth it. Only one of mine was dislodged but I went ahead and did both.

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post

Sounds fantastic!

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                              Originally posted by [i
                              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
                              X