We're Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back

After a few years of neglect.. we're back!
    For the past 2 years on and off we have had issues. This was due to the fact we were on a old version of vBulletin, and our hosting provider, as they should, upgraded PHP and a few other things to newer versions and it broke compatibility with our install.
    We have upgraded to the latest vBulletin release, v5.6.4, that is compatible with all modern software. In the process of this upgrade, we also had to disable and remove all 3rd party plugins like the old Garage and chat features as they were all incompatible as well.

All old logins and such should still work. If you cannot login, you may need to use the "Forgot your password" link to reset it and login.

Happy posting.

-Erik
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Woooo Hooooooo!!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Wooot!
      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
      Originally posted by 08blackgt
      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Back again after a brief outage!
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Back yet again after an outdate and updated to the latest vBulletin 5.7.4...

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Of course the day after new updates are out. On 5.7.5 now... and I finished purging SPAM posts that accumulated between 2018 and 2022. There was over 250,000 of them. To put that in perspective all posts, private messages, etc are about 600,000. So it was about 1/3 of our database post count wise. Size wise, they took up 2/3 of our database. Out database is now 1/3 the size that it was which SHOULD improve performance. PHP 8.2.x now as well. Search indexes are now properly reset and rebuilt as well.... Hopefully smooth sailing ahead!
            Last edited by WoodburyMan; 06-24-2023, 11:04 PM.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Well you didn't do a good job then since the very first message I had was:

"AaaeSoutt 01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
              o!?? Seeking for a guy to????????..love))) We should go out tonight???? or look at my???? Keep my nick:Ann_97 Fast easy??%??Join me now??)mypage? http://girls-need-love.tk/users/ann_97 "

The other one was some asshole telling me I lost The Game. lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn View Post
                Well you didn't do a good job then since the very first message I had was:

"AaaeSoutt 01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
                o!?? Seeking for a guy to????????..love))) We should go out tonight???? or look at my???? Keep my nick:Ann_97 Fast easy??%??Join me now??)mypage? http://girls-need-love.tk/users/ann_97 "

The other one was some asshole telling me I lost The Game. lol
                LOL. YEah... I had a few PMs too. I cant clear those out too easily since theyre not publicly viewable...

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Fixed a few small things. The forum email functions weren't working... that's been fixed. Needed for user verification for registration. We had a free tier of Google Apps but it has since been discontinued by Google.
                  Also I pruned 10,000's of users as well. Any user with 0 posts has been removed, and any user that did not complete email registration as well.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Back yet again!
                    Cleared out 100,000 of junk posts made by bots that took up literally 5x the amount of space than our actual posts did.
                    We're on latest vBull5 release.. but 6.x released! So we may have to update again in the future.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                    X