Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football

Hey.. new around here and figured I'd get started

How about the shuffling in the conferences of the NCAA? Wow. By bye big12.

ALso, any comments on USC ban and loss of scholarships?
    2008 Pontiac G6 Sedan 3.5l V6 Black
    Stock other than:

Tinted Tails
    8000k HID Iceberg Blue Headlights

Re: NCAA Football

Being from Washington State, I for one will welcome Colorado to the PAC-10!! (and others) I'm excited about it.

Too bad for USC, they've been a powerhouse for years, I guess now we know why......
    Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

I wonder how many more people will pop up from the USC stuff.

I'm surprised that Texas decided to stay in the Big 12. Should be interesting in next year.
      Stock other than:

Tinted Tails

Comment

Originally posted by daynz
        I wonder how many more people will pop up from the USC stuff.

I'm surprised that Texas decided to stay in the Big 12. Should be interesting in next year.
        Are you serious? Texas stayed cause their SKEERED! They are now the HUGE dog in a tiny little yard. Had they moved it would have been very exciting to see a real football game.
        Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Bad day for the ACC yesterday. I didn't expect Florida to have the trouble they did in their game and I was surprised by the gamecocks defeating the bulldogs although I was impressed with Georgia's freshman QB. Thought he stayed calm and showed good leadership.

Comment

the BIGTEN should be interesting to watch this year as well as we welcome Nebraska to our conference

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Nebraska doesn't come in until next year tho.

How about Dantonio's call at Michigan State for the fake field goal? I was on the edge of my seat! lol.

I hope Iowa falls flaty on their face this year.
              Stock other than:

Tinted Tails

Comment

Working...
              X