'72 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '72 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

Hey guys Im about to jump into a huge project. I have a 1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40, I6 with 3speed trans. Its in pretty rough condition right now. needs about $10,000 to get it in great condition. but just to get it on the road its probably going to be about $1500-$2000 (maybe more) I know the bottom end of the motor needs to be rebuilt and maybe the top end again (was rebuilt 12years ago and only has about 300miles on it). now my question is do any of you know of a good Landcruiser forum? I will also use this thread as a progression. Im going out tomorrow to get a motor stand so I can start digging into to see what I'm getting my self into. I just know its not going to be cheap

I'll try to get some pics of it tomorrow.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not
Working...
X