Paint Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Protection

Has anyone ever heard of this product or tried it. There are so many different types of waxes, polishes, scratch removers, etc. out there....this says it's guranteed for 5 years. http://www.paintprotectiondirect.com.au/

A similar product is made by 5 star shine http://www.5starshine.com/
    2008 Pontiac G6 - Alba Wheels - Billet Grilles - Chrome Pillars - Chrome Trunk lid - Chrome door handle overlays - 3rd Brake light overlay - 20% tint - G6 custom mats

Re: Paint Protection

Welcome! Thats awesome that you joined and told us about that! How long have you worked for them?

I prefer to smear this on my paint. Thats just me.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

I don't work for them I just found it one day searching and thought it sounded pretty good and was wanting to try it. Just wanted to see if anyone here actually tried it before.
      2008 Pontiac G6 - Alba Wheels - Billet Grilles - Chrome Pillars - Chrome Trunk lid - Chrome door handle overlays - 3rd Brake light overlay - 20% tint - G6 custom mats

Comment

Sorry if you're not a spammer...I thought maybe that was the case since your first post was pointing to a product website. If not, I apologize.

At any rate, I wouldn't buy into any of that. It's impossible to have a product that will protect your car forever. A thin coating of any kind of wax/protectant will always come off eventually. Stick to the quality waxes and hit your car every once in a while.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

No I am not a spammer at all. Just someone looking to keep my Black G6 looking great. This coating is somewhat like putting a coating of teflon on, my boss just bought a E350 MB and they put the teflon on and it always looks great even when it's dirty, nothing sticks to it. Seems like everything sticks to mine. I will have to post some pics later. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, post em up. I'm sure that stuff last for a while, but NOTHING will protect for the life of the car. It just can't happen.

Welcome to the site also! Go say hello in the new members part or whatever its called. Good to see more PA people in here. I'm in State College, not very far. You go to IUP or just live out there?

Comment

Thanks....no I just live out here.

Comment

Working...
              X