my cai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cai

just ordered my stage 3 cai cant wait dont make it take to long doc.....
    06 Black Gtp 6speed

Congrads! You'll be real happy with it!
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

question about the cai is it possible that i can sneak the cai on without the dealers knowing since my cars leased otherwise doc i hope you see this because im going have to cancel my order after i read that i might damage the resonator to take it off. thanks
      06 Black Gtp 6speed

Comment

listen.. you can tear about the resonator, leased or not because there is no dealership on gods green earth thats going to take out a headlight to see if the resonators in place. Just keep the airbox together and you'll be good to go...
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

If you're careful, you can get the resonator out without destroying it, can't you?

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

simply red i love you lol well nvm i want my cai really bad again then !
            06 Black Gtp 6speed

Comment

just as long as the car is returned to the dealer the same as they gave it to you.
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

You could always use the "They must have forgotten it at the factory" excuse.
                2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Yeah not to mention how many of them would even know what it was, or where.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    If you're careful, you can get the resonator out without destroying it, can't you?
                    Yes you can. I did.

There is no way to diguise a CAI to a dealership.
                    04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
                    Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

^There you go. Take it out carefully, and then when you return the car, put it back in.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

or get the airbox and you wont have to even worry about this problem

Comment

I took my car to the dealership and asked the service manager if I'll need to replace my intake resonator when turn back in the car I shit you not that this was his response. Wheres the resonator located at haha all they car about is the air box whats under that...few consumers would even know a resonator was there!
                          Originally posted by Toyz
                          Originally posted by simplyred
                          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Leased also i am going to take mine out also, I wouldnt worry about it.
                            My Progress thread
                            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Entire resonator can be removed by partially rmeoving the bumper. Taje the two crews out in teh wheel well and the one on the insde of the fender u der the hod, bumper pops out about 10" which is plenty to just slide it righ ton out.
                              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Working...
                              X