• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAGINGNETS - Trunk Cargo Net System

Brand: RAGINGNETS
    Price: $22 + shipping
    Purchased From: Clicky here.

Installation: easy....is there a super easy??
    Installation Time: 5 min cause I took my time.
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Drink a beer while installing. Makes the istall taste better.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Oh Helz Yeah

Any Other Comments: GET ONE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!
    Came with custom colored instructions.
    Fit was great. I think the company that makes these also made our stock side ones. Same material and look.

And of course I have to include a twist your neck shot!

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: RAGINGNETS - Trunk Cargo Net System

thanks pooners! glad you likey!
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Sorry this is not formatted correctly, but there really is nothing to add to Pooner's review except to say I concur!

This net makes so much sense it is hard to believe this isn't standard issue (I know, it's GM).

I always thought the two side nets were useless as far as grocery bags are concerned, but this will be perfect, and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying one of those cargo management things from GM.

Great idea! I hope you can get your hands on more and other people buy from you!

PMJ

Appearance: Tints (35% sides, 20% rear); Chrome Emblem Overlays; De-Badged; Red Calipers; RagingNets Cargo Net; SRP Racing Pedals; XenonDepot 6500k lows; LED Tails & 3rd Brake Light
      Performance: Crab CAB; WAMS 93 Tune
      Sound: Kenwood DNX-8120; Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Amp powering JBL GTO627 Fronts & Infinity Kappa 693.9i Rears; JL Audio Slash 250/1v2 Amp powering JL Audio 13TW5 12" Subwoofer

Comment

I meant to get a picture yesterday and forgot...I had to go by and buy 6 gallons of Orange juice, milk and apple juice
        and haul it up to the school for "tech week" for the kids. Anyway I just nestled them in side by side and the cargo net held it perfectly. No spillage or movement.

Thanks again Fish
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by foxwoodsdicedealer
          Sorry this is not formatted correctly, but there really is nothing to add to Pooner's review except to say I concur!

This net makes so much sense it is hard to believe this isn't standard issue (I know, it's GM).

I always thought the two side nets were useless as far as grocery bags are concerned, but this will be perfect, and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying one of those cargo management things from GM.

Great idea! I hope you can get your hands on more and other people buy from you!

PMJ
          Thanks for the feedback pete, glad it meets your expectations and needs!

Originally posted by Lampoon
          I meant to get a picture yesterday and forgot...I had to go by and buy 6 gallons of Orange juice, milk and apple juice
          and haul it up to the school for "tech week" for the kids. Anyway I just nestled them in side by side and the cargo net held it perfectly. No spillage or movement.

Thanks again Fish
          Thank YOU pooners!
          2009 PONTIAC G8
          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
          X