Rice or no rice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice or no rice?

Hey i ordered two pair of the luminics pure blue bulbs, one pair for the headlights and one for the fogs. Ive been talking to some of my friends around here and they think it might be too much rice. I figured if i could get the fogs and the headlights the same color it wouldnt be ricy. Anyone have any opinions on this?
    Rice
    0.00%
    Not Rice
    100.00%
    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

it just makes the car look sicker at night

that isnt rice to me, doesnt matter what they think anyway, not their car

Comment

Got a URL so I can see what these bulbs look like?

Mikey

Comment

OK, first you need a better definition of rice. Here's a good one:

http://www.riceboypage.com/what_is_riceboy/

So, if you're just adding the bulbs to make your car look good and not to claim adding the bulbs to make it faster, you're fine and it's not considered rice. If you have a GT and you stick GTP badges on, that's rice.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

You eat rice.

How could anyone consider HEADLIGHTS ricey??

Must mean im a ricer, cuz I have luminics bulbs

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Lol to me the lights are not rice. It was some of my buddies that thought it may give it that look but they mostly all drive trucks. I have accepted the fact that they will NOT increase my whp, i just think it makes a black car, or pretty much any other color, look real clean.
            '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

mikey, the best look you can get at the bulbs is @ http://www.luminicsbulbs.com and i went with the pure blues.
              '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

my boyfriend has a truck.. he's got Nokya ones.. same thing basically.

your friends suck

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Just a suggestion, check your local laws before you buy.

In Tn blue bulbs make state troopers unhappy, who in turn, make you unhappy....

Here, no blue lights, period, reserved for cops only... They even whack the ricers that put the blue lights in their washers and under the car...

Comment

yeah they do. They are givin me a hard time since i got the car because i used to have a real nice jeep but i needed something that got better gas mileage cause im drivin freeways a lot more now. I think they'll like the lights once i get them in. hopefully they'll be here by the weekend
                    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider
                      Just a suggestion, check your local laws before you buy.

In Tn blue bulbs make state troopers unhappy, who in turn, make you unhappy....

Here, no blue lights, period, reserved for cops only... They even whack the ricers that put the blue lights in their washers and under the car...
                      yeah thanks man ive looked into it and i dont think itll be a problem for me there are a lot of people that have the bulbs in around here, plus a ton of mercedes, bimmers, lexus' so i think ill blend in with them.
                      '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

dont listen to your friends.. G6 is no where near rice.. tonight i blew past rice doin like 100 because he wanted to race.. for the most part their cars suck..
                        Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

Originally posted by G6cpM6
                          mikey, the best look you can get at the bulbs is @ http://www.luminicsbulbs.com and i went with the pure blues.
                          Which bulb do we use in the G6?

Mikey

Comment

Which bulb do we use in the G6?
                            Let me take this before someone else jumps on you. H11 I beliveve are for the lows and fogs, H9 are the high beams.

I'm one of the guys that likes to ask questions before I do a search. Hell it's easier and I'm lazy With question like that you might want to do a search so wrath is not brought down on you
                            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

nice save

Comment

Working...
                              X