Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeW AdDiTiOnS

Chrome tail pipe I purchased yesterday

My tint done: 20% back and 40% up front. This is legal in my city.
    Front Window

Back Window

The back of the "DUB 6", the new decal I got in yesterday also.

Finally, the decal I put on my back window. To tell you the truth, it's not like I thought it would be, but I will keep it on for now.
    "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

I like the tint, nice!
    Originally posted by colinpeddle
    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
    That here, by G6er law, we lie
    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

i think that top semi-clear layer of that sticker is supposed to peel off. that is if its a decal.
      '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

uh...why'd you take a pic before you peeled the backing off the decal? I saw it and at first I thought you put it on backwards and it looked horrible, but it should look nice when you peel that backing off. Maybe post up a pic after that?

Comment

I like that "Dub" badge.. thats unique! :P

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Tint and Tip look good...

Where are you G6Performance.Com logos?

DUB Logo -> And it is not unique, everyone has them, even cars without custom wheels, 20"+ wheels, and etc....
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

yeah man, that's just transfer tape. peel the top layer off

I like it all, goes with your theme well.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I've never seen the logo before..

I must not get out much

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Tint looks good! Yeah, if the top layer of that decal doesn't come off, it's gotta go.
                  ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Tint and pipe look good. No comment on the dub thing

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                      Tint and pipe look good. No comment on the dub thing
                      ^ I agree.
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Looks aright...

Like the tint. :smoke:
                        Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Looks good, if you like the DUB thing then keep it. Its your car! Goodluck with it
                          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                          Gotta have it Green color
                          Brembo brake package
                          420 HP 5.0L
                          Ford Racing Power Pack
                          GT500 track pack differential cover
                          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Lol, ok, thanks. Yeah charge the top layer of the decal still on there to my ignorance. I got to work today and showed it to someone and they were like "Dude, that top layer is supposed to come off". So I did peel it off the best I could after that. It still looks cool, I will post a pic up in the morning. Every letter transfered well except the T&W, but the rest looks good. I have never seen anyone with the DUB badge on their car that didn't have rims. I think everyone has their own taste when it comes to their cars. I love my car and everything I do to it, my girlfriend can attest(sp) to that. Don't get it twisted though, I don't look at other peoples' car's and say "Hey I am gonna do that", I just add as I go along. Like Kman with the lowered G6. Personally, that's not my style, but that's his car and I wouldn't bag on him about that. If you love your car, do what you want with it.
                            "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DeEric
                              Like Kman with the lowered G6. Personally, that's not my style, but that's his car and I wouldn't bag on him about that. If you love your car, do what you want with it.
                              Exactly. I give kudos where they are due and I won't put down one's ride, because I don't like certain aspects of it.
                              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                              Forge Motorsports BPV
                              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Working...
                              X