My car is being a stuck up (windows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car is being a stuck up (windows)

My driver side window won't roll back up But then I took it in the dealership and they told me come back Thursday! I was like okay so I went to another dealership that was open till 6 and they tested it and it rolls up fine for them But I just wanted to know if the glass is supposed to be stickin out on the driver side compared to the passenger side I'll know its a stupid question but I got to know because maybe my window is off or some stupid thing My old 03 Grand AM GT ate 2 window regualtors all within 25,000 miles

what do you mean by "glass sticking out"?
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

If you have a coupe the glass naturally tilts in to help with the seal, if it indexes make sure that is still happening. If you have a sedan they should operate like any other power windows on any other car.

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

If the driver window "sticks out" towards the outside of the car, it would seem that maybe the window isn't all the way in its track maybe?
        Originally posted by colinpeddle
        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
        That here, by G6er law, we lie
        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

UPDATES

Well its official my G6 is broke I took it in to the dealership I bought it from at least they are honest Bascially three parts are being ordered for me brand new window computer modelue and some other stuff I guess its one big headache but my parts are on order I knew something was wrong when the window is completely down and won't roll up any

Comment

Bummer stacy, but atleast it sounds like your gonna get it back as good as new. :smoke:
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Well that's good news.

Comment

I had problem with my windows when installing my ECU.

****** ALWAYS ENSURE YOUR WINDOWS ARE ROLLED UP AND DOORS ARE CLOSED BEFORE YOU DISCONNECT THE BATTERY, AND THEY REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL YOU RECONNECT THE BETTERY****

If you don't do this your window computer gets confused, and the windows won’t function correctly. I managed to fix mine by randomly paying around with them. What I think did the trick was rolling up the windows all the way then crawling out the trunk, disconnecting and reconnecting the negative battery cable.
                  2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                  334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

^hehehe.. crawling out the trunk.

How sad is it that you have to go to such extreme measures to trick a car.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Man I had my windows down and sunroof open when I did my system.Noproblems here lolo. sedan > coupe again.
                      Originally posted by Nikki
                      You are an e-pimp.
                      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                      I tried too, my penis way too big
                      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                        Man I had my windows down and sunroof open when I did my system.Noproblems here lolo. sedan > coupe again.
                        Circuit City hooked up my system for me so maybe they did something to mess up my car But the same installer hooked up my system in my old GA too so I trusted them

Comment

Working...
                        X