BRX? G6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRX? G6?

So this could be the new Cadillac BRX. What does it have to do with the G6? Not much, except that it's on the Epsilon Premium platform.

Will the G6 inherit any of the design features of the Cadillac? Or will it be the other way around?

Mikey

P.S. Will somebody paint those calipers red already!!!

meh, looks like a Dodge Caliber

Comment

I'm sure thats what GM was probably going for, I mean c'mon there is the PT Cruiser and the HHR already who knows what else they might "come up" with?!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yeah but building a caddy to compete with a dodge hatchback?

Comment

I agree.. it definitely looks like a Caliber.. what were they thinking

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

i've seen 10 times as many calibers as g6 coupes on the road though
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

that's not saying much for the coupes most of the stuff i have read about the caliber since it came out says they are overhyped and people were disappointed in them. it seems to me that maybe GM should build a Chevy to compete with the Caliber if anything at all, not a Caddy.

Comment

at least my car isnt like the most popular rental car in the country

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

eh, wouldn't matter to me even if mine was...i doubt many of them would be GTPs anyway.

Comment

but sedans nonetheless, i got a coupe partially bc i knew they wouldnt be that popular...you're like the only person who always brings up that you don't like coupes or whatever, we all know that and at least to me it's getting old...i don't always say how i don't like the sedans that much

Comment

and i bought the sedan cause i like it more than the coupe, regardless of how many people drive them. i don't need to drive an unpopular car to feel special.

and you are the one who brought the coupes into this, not me.

Comment

i said i don't see them i didnt say anything about me hating sedans for you to bash coupes like you always do

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                          i said i don't see them i didnt say anything about me hating sedans for you to bash coupes like you always do
                          thanks for your input...mental note made.

moving on...i heard this is supposed to be a 'midsized suv' not a hatchback? i wonder how big it is going to be.

Comment

I dunno, but IMO if it looks anything like the drawing... thats a huge step down for GM!!
                            Originally posted by Toyz
                            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I dunno, but IMO if it looks anything like the drawing... thats a huge step down for GM!!
                              yeah i thought they were just starting to pick their caddillac line up off the ground. offering all their new 'V' trim packages and making damn nice looking cars was a step in the right direction for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X