sparco seats/universal accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparco seats/universal accessories

alright I was thinking could I put sparco racing seats in my car? and could universal accessories be installed in the g6 like a steering wheel, gauges, or nos kits. thanks for tha help.
    DGK All Day

Seats & Steering wheel would likely require a custom bracket to be made. Any good machine shop could set you up.

Nitrous kits & gauges can be used for basically any car, so yes you could use them on the G6. Mounting the actual gauges (in a pod for example) would require some type of fabrication.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I know that steering wheels can be installed as most are universal (make sure its can fit a GM otherwise you will need a custom braket of some sort).

As for seats I think you can but you will need some sort of adaptor as I heard people do it to GM cars need to do but don't quote me on that. I don't know its just what I heard.

Yes, you can put NITROUS OXIDE in your car however, how much is the big question as stock engines are not made for the bigger kits in fact their not made for nos at all so it might ruin you block after awhile of use.

NOS is a brand, just like Nitrous Express. Just thought I'd point that out.
      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Working...
      X