GT-R = Sweet Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT-R = Sweet Music

SWEET!!!! I had the GT-R Exhaust system installed Saturday on the G6 convertible. The exhaust sounds so good that I have not turned on the radio since having it installed. Just listening to the sound of the exhaust as I drive down the road is so nice. Its been too cool to put the top down but that is coming.

Sam, Excellent system!!! Worth every cent!!!!

Here is a pic:

Wonder what is next? CAB?

GO VOLS

Re: GT-R = Sweet Music

In before the lock comes down

Comment

post a sound clip!

Comment

I agree..... Top notch Sam. Wish I would have bought it from the get go.
        Woulda saved money.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive.

Unfortunately this "remote start" clip is all I have right now. My system has the resonator option and still sounds cool.

GO VOLS

Comment

nice
            2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
            New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Nice dude. Maybe we can meet up the next time I come back down to Tennessee. My uncle lives in Pigeon Forge.
              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                Nice dude. Maybe we can meet up the next time I come back down to Tennessee. My uncle lives in Pigeon Forge.
                Great. Tennessee has virtually no G6s that are anything but "stockers". I would love see some of the cars on this site in person.

GO VOLS

Comment

Resonator = BOOOOOOOOOOOO

You should hear it with the top down without a resonator... soooo awesome... purrs like a lion.
                  mods
                  newf: loads sure by' buddy wha? lard tundrin' me old trout son buddy der luh.
                  translated: all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by elimskosimot
                    Resonator = BOOOOOOOOOOOO

You should hear it with the top down without a resonator... soooo awesome... purrs like a lion.

Even with the resonator, it still purrs like a lion, but a softer purr, for an Old Fart like me. Like I said, SWEET!!!

GO VOLS

Comment

Originally posted by TNVOLSG6
                      Originally posted by determined419
                      Great. Tennessee has virtually no G6s that are anything but "stockers". I would love see some of the cars on this site in person.
                      I've been down there, honestly 14 times since 1997. I love it. Everytime I go down, the strip I call it(I think its 441 or something like that, the main drag that goes through Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and into Gatlinburg) theres always something new. I haven't been down since 2003 so I can only imagine what else they've added.

My girlfriend wants to go down from the pics shes seen that I have from down there so were looking towards very late fall/spring.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

If you like cars, there are a few really big shows in Pigeon Forge. A Spring show around May and in September, the Shades of the Past Rod Run for pre 1949 cars and a Grand Rod Run a week later. The whole town is full of really nice cars. Plus there are smaller special shows throughout the summer, Chevy Classics, Ford F-150s, etc.

If you are visiting and are interested, schedule during these events. Of course, traffic is bumper to bumper.

Dolly Parton's Dollywood park is one of your other alternatives.

GO VOLS

Comment

I know all about that. Been to Dollywood like 4 or 5 times. He actually worked there in one of the shows for a year or two. And traffic always seems to be bumper to bumper except in the winter time.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

During the Rod Run next spring, I'll be cruisin' down the Parkway with my GT-R system purring and attracting the attention to my G6, not the Honda Civic or Dodge Challenger behind me. Right!!!!!!

GO VOLS

Comment

Whered you get the "R" for the back on your GT emblem?

Comment

Working...
                              X