Maybe Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Crazy

So I maybe crazy and a complete retard but w/e. I was on myspace surfing around and I saw this ad fromi Carsponsors.com and i was like wtf. It said get your car tricked our for free. I was like this is bs but ill look at it. Turns out its for real. What they do is you make an application and submit it. They review it and see if your a likely canidate. They use a bunch of sponsors suchs as HIN, AEM, LEDGLOW, and a bunch more yo hook you up with free cash and parts by sponsoring their company. Just an Idea for you guys who cant quite afford the intakes or exhuast or porting and polishing Here is a link. Just some forwarn they do charge a fee for the application. Its free of charge when you call them at a number they provide.

http://www.carsponsors.com/qualified/pi ... onsors.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EDIT: Forgot its also a casting call for the new fast and the furious.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
    I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Re: Maybe Crazy

Thats kinda cool but i wouldn't want all those ricer stickers on my car. i would be alright with putting small ones on the sides or something. But over all kinda cool.
    Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

how many pl you think they are gonna allow? they probley make most their money off of the apps then use it for the real cars they want to sponsor. i heard a member applied and was accpeted but it was crap, dont know if it was this particular one though,

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

So are you gonna apply to try and get you car tricked out Detro?? opcorn:

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Yea I already applied and see what will happen. Ill inform you guys of anything that goes on with them.

I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
            how many pl you think they are gonna allow? they probley make most their money off of the apps then use it for the real cars they want to sponsor. i heard a member applied and was accpeted but it was crap, dont know if it was this particular one though,
            Originally posted by Detro
            Its free of charge when you call them at a number they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

i hope he gets in i would like to see what he gets
                There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

they arent a sponsor site, i did it with a 92 lebaron in college to see what they did. assuming they havent chagned, you get 'discounts' on stuff (which you could probably find online for same costs) and they call that their sponsorship

but if im wrong and they have changed, please do tell us.

Comment

yea I got a call from these guys too.
                    I never made anything of it, cuz I had to do an $80 application fee. So i wasnt willing to risk it at the time cuz I had never heard of anyone being sponsored with them....

lets see what happens

My progression thread
                    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Dont waste your time or money on it I had the same sponsership on my Dodge SRT-4 and it is all BS. You have to buy all your parts from there companys at a discounted and after you spend a few grand then they might give you some stuff and you have to do so many shows a year and mail them pics of everything with there stickers on the car. If everyone here applyed we would all be in.

oh yeah and they will tell you that your start up fee is donated to a needy cause and that is a tax write off.
                      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

ffs so how much was the application fee?

EDIT: !!! HOLY SHIT 90!?!?!?! My dads gonna kill me. Time to call them and cancel the application...
                        EDIT2: Ugh fuckign closed..... jesus.... someones getting an earful tomorrow. and it aint gonna be me.

Comment

Uh-oh! Someones gonna be in trouble with their daddy! Haha jk

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Stacy did that....cost her a mint.
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Thats why I follow the "If its too good to be true it probably is". Especially with the economy in such a great, upbeat condition
                              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Working...
                              X