Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Items

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-200 ... 2827QQrdZ1

I purchased this back when i had my old 98 ZX2. Just a warning all this is is a fancy box with a resistor in it. that you install inline with your mass inflow and air intake tempature sensor. it adds resistaince to it making the ECU think the air comming in is colder and Max flow.

So in Laymen terms is basicly would make your engine run rich. Might give it a little boost. but not enough to justify this mod.

Just thought id throw 2 cents out in this as i was browsing Ebay for items.

Those things a nothing but garbage, don’t buy anything like that off eBay. They are probably one of the biggest scams on eBay today.
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Blackrider
      Those things a nothing but garbage, don’t buy anything like that off eBay. They are probably one of the biggest scams on eBay today.
      Agreed. Thats why I posed it.. Big scam.

Comment

Guess I better cancel my bid.

2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Well at least that one comes in a fancy box, most of them on eBay are just the circuit board with a resistor thrown in.

Comment

Working...
          X