Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished

I am done with the install. I still have to put the clean sweep in once it gets to the shop. That is going to make the biggest difference in my sq. I am getting the top eclipse mids and a matching amp. Then she will be finished as far as the audio. Accept fot putting in the 6 disc factory deck and maybe xm ot an ipod/ other mp3 player.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

looking good man. nice clean instal. how's the sound?

Comment

Re: Finished

Originally posted by disposablehero

I am done with the install. I still have to put the clean sweep in once it gets to the shop. That is going to make the biggest difference in my sq. I am getting the top eclipse mids and a matching amp. Then she will be finished as far as the audio. Accept fot putting in the 6 disc factory deck and maybe xm ot an ipod/ other mp3 player.
      that is sweet. That is going to be my next project I think. Id like to build something as you have. But I still need to be able to put a few things in the trunk (as i am married and need to get groceries from time to time LOL ) but also need to have access to the spare tire. It looks as if you used the spare tire area for you Amp rack? can you still easily get to your spare tire?

Also I love the dynomatting i never was anygood and peacing all the together to where it would look good. i only see a small part in the pic but it dose look like a hella of a job.

Im actully taking a break as we speak and waxing my black ass car. takes forever. then im going to mount my Ipod brain box inside the rear end of the front fuse panel on the passenger side and run the ipod cable though the glove box latch hole.

then put some Velco (the Hook side) on the bottom of my Sirius Satilite Brain box and place under my passenger seat. I think this should be enough to hold it in place..

Opps sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread LOL

Looks Great though!!

Comment

I amactually building another one of the black pieces tocompletely cover the amp for when I need to fill the trunk up. Spair tier whet spait tire lol.I took it out. I amputting the other bat in there. As for the sound it is great till the deck cuts out the lows. Anything below 80hz is tuned down becaude of the stock crap. Hince a clean sweep. I have paid for it and just wating for the shop to get her in. I drove around with a buddy in her and he started bitching about not being ble to swallow so there is plenty of potential.

Oh and I have the tightest cop switch in the g6 world or even period. I have it run through the window lock thing for the rear windows. When I lock it the remote will cut out. If you have a sedan it is ironicly the blue remote color wire in the wires along the drivers side under the dooe sill. I love it. Give it a shot if you want a cop switch or just need a good remote.
        You are an e-pimp.
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

lol that is a great tip about the window lock wire Joey...good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
            I am here for you. I roll gangsta like that.
            You are an e-pimp.

Comment

better than getting a ticket....."No officer...look i can turn my bass all the way up and turn the volume up and there is no loud bass....i dunno who's car you heard"

Comment

better than getting a ticket....."No officer...look i can turn my bass all the way up and turn the volume up and there is no loud bass....i dunno who's car you heard"
                LOL that wont work here. They all caught on to that. So they do a round robin and request to search your vechicle. Most people allow them because here in Oklahoma they can detain you if you say no while they get a court order to allow or disallow it. Most Judges will allow it.

so rather than "looking for Drugs" LOL they are looking for your kill switch )

For the most part though you gotta really be blaring and disturbing people at home for them to pull you over for it though.

Comment

That's a great lookin install Joey!!

The cops here always bust on us for loud music

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Lookin good there joey You plan on gettin your system read (DB)? Nice find on the remote wire!
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Nice work, looks good.

Comment

I am a db drag competioyor so the first event that is even close I will have both of my rides there. I only hit a 141.5 in my truck onmy first comp db drag. They had some tough mics too. The new TL and they were stifff.I hit a 148.8 later but not in a comp. Truck is a street bass systemso it isn't great on the meter. I would guess I will be in the midto low 140's with this setup. I might build anspl box when I do compete. Honestly on the remote wire I just started testing wires and that was the first one I found that didn't have phantom voltage. My amp and subs would come on with all the other wires I tried to use. I traced the wire and I was pleased with the find. Like I said Gangsta. lol
                        You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Here they dont mess with us much but if it is late they will phuk with you. We had the comp at 11pm and the noise ordinance starts at 10. There were cops driving buy and they didn't say a word. They drove pretty slow but we kept pumpin out the bass. I will sign the tickes with a smile on my face and plead guilty if he finds my kill switch. Hell I would buy him a coffee and a box of krispycreams.
                          You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Here they dont mess with us much but if it is late they will phuk with you. We had the comp at 11pm and the noise ordinance starts at 10. There were cops driving buy and they didn't say a word. They drove pretty slow but we kept pumpin out the bass. I will sign the tickes with a smile on my face and plead guilty if he finds my kill switch. Hell I would buy him a coffee and a box of krispycreams.
                            lol, nice looking forward to see what you hit.
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Wow that looks real good!
                              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                              Gotta have it Green color
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack
                              GT500 track pack differential cover
                              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...