Doing the Intake Tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing the Intake Tonight....

WEll..... the boytoy and I are going to do the air intake tonight probably, or maybe tomorrow i dunno...

He bought everything to do it.. it's just until i can get the extra money for perhaps this Docta Speeeeeeeed

I'll post pics and all that good stuff lata.. just wanted to give everyone a heads up :smoke:

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Sweet post pics!
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Re: Doing the Intake Tonight....

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
      WEll..... the boytoy and I are going to do the air intake tonight probably, or maybe tomorrow i dunno...

He bought everything to do it.. it's just until i can get the extra money for perhaps this Docta Speeeeeeeed

I'll post pics and all that good stuff lata.. just wanted to give everyone a heads up :smoke:
      I take it, you and the 'Boy Toy' are fashioning an intake system from parts? Like Jordie said, 'get pics when you and the 'Toy' complete the job'.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

The camera batteries are charging.. will have pics tomorrow night at some point.. I was basically the tool bitch

Took it for a test drive.. sounds really different!! She can breatheeeeeee

Comment

cool, so you happy with the results? what did you use?

Comment

I'm not sure of the brand.. it was from a local auto parts store (Tom Hollerans..)

It's neat though, cuz all the parts are blue, just like my car

Comment

Sounds good, hurry up with the pics.

Comment

2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

their coming tonight.. i'm off to work

Comment

Work on a Sunday? I thought I was the only person who did that.
                    2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Been @ work since 4am EST . . . and it's father's day double whammy!
                      ~ Nick
                      ----------------
                      2006 Silver GT Coupe

Originally posted by noRulez
                      Whenever a car is parked too close to a curb an Angel gets AIDS.

Comment

At least i got to sleep for a while. That took the edge off a little.

Comment

yeah... i have no idea why i work on the weekends.. my full time job lands me like 40 grand a year... but i work at subway on the weekends cuz i have been there for like 4 years and they didnt want me to quit..

i havent gotten sick of it yet

Comment

I love subway! The only healthy place around here that is fast. My only beef is that that there is a language barrier at most of them around here. Doesn't keep me from going.

Comment

Ok.. heres a picture.. i'm still kind of nervous about this whole heat thing.. it is like 90 degrees now anyways

And here's a nervous me(hence the queer face) holding what just came outta my car

Comment

Working...
                              X