Have Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Fun

You maybe not like ebay BUT DAMN. the mods you can buy for cheap cheap cheap.
    Here is a search. Look through them. Ive found a bunch of crap im gonna buy already.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/G6_W0 ... 06.c0.m245

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
    I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Re: Have Fun

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd 95% of it is crap.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

dont matter that other 5% is awsome

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
      I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

The only things for the 6er that I've gotten off eBay are the Chrome Pillars and Chrome trim/molding. I also got the GM Recessed Upper Chrome grills and Lower Recessed Chrome Grills off eBay $200 cheaper than even GM Parts Direct listed the price. Those had GM Part numbers in the listing, so I knew what I was getting, and the generic Chrome Molding Trim stuff is cheap so you don't loose much if it doesn't work.

I got my original Intake "N-Take" one off eBay and it was a COMPLETE POS. Oil breather tube kept coming off and kept getting CEL's so I switched to a used D.S. Stage 4 off a member here.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Yeah, eBay is good for some stuff, but there definitely some garbage on there.
          Generally if there is a seller that is always selling the same item and its a very low price, then its likely junk.
          The good stuff is usually sold as one offs, and usually from a private seller and not a commercial one.

I also bought my recessed uppers off there, and also my Intake (not too bad) and my spoiler.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
          Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
          Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

I got my intake from ebay and have been very happy with it. Granted, the instructions suck and I had to do a few things to make it work properly (they throw in some random bits of metal and I'm still not sure exactly what its all for. I think everyone thats installed it has used them in a different combination.

I also picked up my spoiler painted for like 95 bucks and it has been awesome.

Make sure you get the following:
            1) +25 to +95 hp boost chip for $7.99.
            2) Chrome strip custom accents for $24.99
            3) Electric turbo. Why didn't we think of this before!!?!?
            4) Port holes port holes port holes!!!!!!!!

please buy none of these things or if you do, don't say "scuba said so!"

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
              I got my intake from ebay and have been very happy with it. Granted, the instructions suck and I had to do a few things to make it work properly (they throw in some random bits of metal and I'm still not sure exactly what its all for. I think everyone thats installed it has used them in a different combination.

I also picked up my spoiler painted for like 95 bucks and it has been awesome.

Make sure you get the following:
              1) +25 to +95 hp boost chip for $7.99.
              2) Chrome strip custom accents for $24.99
              3) Electric turbo. Why didn't we think of this before!!?!?
              4) Port holes port holes port holes!!!!!!!!

please buy none of these things or if you do, don't say "scuba said so!"
              You mean you didn't pick up a secondhand g6performance.com sticker on eBay to increase your hp???

PMJ

Appearance: Tints (35% sides, 20% rear); Chrome Emblem Overlays; De-Badged; Red Calipers; RagingNets Cargo Net; SRP Racing Pedals; XenonDepot 6500k lows; LED Tails & 3rd Brake Light
              Performance: Crab CAB; WAMS 93 Tune
              Sound: Kenwood DNX-8120; Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-4 Amp powering JBL GTO627 Fronts & Infinity Kappa 693.9i Rears; JL Audio Slash 250/1v2 Amp powering JL Audio 13TW5 12" Subwoofer

Comment

Working...
              X